Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Hmm, is anyone else not able to sneak into Debbie's (mom's) bed ??
I have all sex scenes with her available (car, laundry etc.) but when I go to her room at night MC just says he shouldn't bother her. Did I miss something ?

noob81

Oct 6, 2017
thanks bro
You're welcome. Btw, it might happen again with the serum if you enter Okita's classroom without waiting a few days. If it does happen again enter this into the console "M_okita._state = S_okita_wait_for_okita_serum" and let 3 days go by again

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Can someone help? I can't trigger some of the scenes I had in earlier versions :
- Mrs. Johnson : did the yoga stuff with Anna and talked to Mrs. J. the day after. I think she should ask me to help her doing yoga or maybe it's the breastfeeding scene, but I got none of them.
Still can't play poker with her but maybe it's later?
- Debbie : I did... well, everything with her. EVERYTHING. Yet she's never bent over in the kitchen and she's still in the basement during the afternoon (I think she's supposed to be in her room at some point, right?). Also, I can't get to sleep with her at night (unless I ask during the day), as MC doesn't to bother her while she sleeps.

nerinsky2

May 31, 2017
So this is for anyone who can't get the 2nd mafia scene to trigger, it worked for me. Once you've seen debbie in the shower the scene should trigger with in a couple days but didn't for at least a week for me until I did this. Click on the bed icon on the top left of the screen which takes you to your bedroom, then click the map icon in the same area. Do that a couple times if it doesn't work at first, this is what triggered the 2nd mafia scene for me.
You are a super genius. This worked for me too, and I couldn't advance the Debbie story for over a week. Finally.

Thank you!

Reactions: SlamJammin

MASK

Mar 15, 2017
having a lot of weird issues with questlines now:
-in miss dewitt's line, i'm stuck at the "visit eve and her gang at night" stage (i've already visited, got the beer, went the next day and cleaned the place), it just keeps telling me to visit eve and the gang at night when i attempt to tell miss dewitt the place is cleaned up. it straight up crashed the first time i finished the cleanup scene as well, though a reload went past it without issue and put me where i am now.
-in roxxy's line, entering the mall has the scene to go upstairs for the photo booth for the fake id. i go up, it plays the scene, and doesnt give me either photo mentioned. going back to the hub zone for the mall just plays the "go to booth" scene again.
-and now in okita's quest, i'm caught in a loop of checking on the principal after giving her the red serum (clucking like a chicken), then being told to come back tomorrow and it immediately becoming night time. the next day, speaking to her repeats the scene and immediately makes it night again.

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
This might be a dumb question - where do I find Eric to ask to him to replace Kevin in the cafeteria? Is he supposed to be in the school somewhere? Pretty sure I've searched every room.

I can visit Eric at his house in the afternoon but that seems to go nowhere - he asks me to find his box of fappening cards but then he just vanishes... no idea where to find him after that (he never appears in his room).

Help?

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
This might be a dumb question - where do I find Eric to ask to him to replace Kevin in the cafeteria? Is he supposed to be in the school somewhere? Pretty sure I've searched every room.

I can visit Eric at his house in the afternoon but that seems to go nowhere - he asks me to find his box of fappening cards but then he just vanishes... no idea where to find him after that (he never appears in his room).

Help?
he will be in the cafeteria in the afternoon.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote