Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
Guys please help me with this, i've been stuck with harold scene of the stealer i went to grab the stolen stuff and got a key idk what to do with it and i can't return the stolen stuff to harold what do i do?
Are you on the Mia route? You can only return that on the Mia route as far as I remember.

Redley

Apr 11, 2018
So whenever I try to load my old game, I get an error when loading it. Last time I played this game it was during the 01530-pc. What do I do?

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
So whenever I try to load my old game, I get an error when loading it. Last time I played this game it was during the 01530-pc. What do I do?
1) Click the wrench in the upper right corner
2) Click "Load Game"
3) Read what's written in big red letters at the top

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
MC keeps breeding Diane at night. No new pregnancy mini game or artwork. did i miss something??

CanINot1

Sep 5, 2017
I'm trying to progress the mia + helen questline. I'm after the point where helen kicked me out of the house and mia told to me to get dounnts for her dead - but at the police station i can't talk without anyone ( chat options are just 'nothing' and 'just visiting') and the donut store is locked for me.
Anyone knows anything

Ausfilth々

Jul 4, 2018
Guys, what is cellphone minigame? Minigame on cellphone or what?
And what webcam for (the one at Consume-R shop)?
I already finished all character storylines on v16, but don't have any clue for those two. Or maybe bugged?

Ausfilth々

Jul 4, 2018
Is the Clinic supposed to unlock by itself after you speak to Cap'n Terry about his secret? Because it's still locked for me and the guide does not mention anything about unlocking that location.

Er, am I bugged?
Unlock after you got beaten by Dexter

utay

Oct 7, 2017
Guys, I cannot go further from peep with jenny and can't read her diary. Normally there should have been an option like "Debbie needs you" but it doesn't appear in my game

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Guys, what is cellphone minigame? Minigame on cellphone or what?
And what webcam for (the one at Consume-R shop)?
I already finished all character storylines on v16, but don't have any clue for those two. Or maybe bugged?
The web Cam was during the 1st updates within the library after you get caught peeping in on the sex..

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Has anyone found a fix to unlock Jenny's diary yet?
enable console, Then open the game and make sure you are at the point of the game where you need the diary,
then open console with shift+O and enter sis_diary_unlocked=True ,
then just skip a day and go to Jenny's room at night. To enable console - google, enable renpy console

To use the next commands
shit+o
diary_scene = True
Should also need...Oe
Now, web cam is connected

i copied this from a other members post..

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
So this is for anyone who can't get the 2nd mafia scene to trigger, it worked for me. Once you've seen debbie in the shower the scene should trigger with in a couple days but didn't for at least a week for me until I did this. Click on the bed icon on the top left of the screen which takes you to your bedroom, then click the map icon in the same area. Do that a couple times if it doesn't work at first, this is what triggered the 2nd mafia scene for me.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote