Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I must've lucked out. The only mid-arc bug I encountered in my .16 playthrough was the car dealership thing, which was fixed by triggering the path, going to bed, and visiting the dealership the next day. The only story I haven't played through to completion so far is Helen/Mia.

That said, I do get the can't-sleep-with-Mom glitch, and she's never ass-out in the kitchen.

Daniel Hanks

Dec 29, 2017
I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but I don't have time to go through the entire thread. I had completed every task available and quest up until the most recent update. The game thread states that all new content is available straight away when starting a new game, however this does not make sense to me. A lot of locations are locked, relationships are at the starting point and I put a lot of time progressing in the previous version, can someone tell me what I'm missing? Very keen to check out the new content, but not willing to repeat previous content again. Thank you.

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
I cant unlock the park for rap battle.
so my carisma is still at zero.
where can i find eve??
little help here please.

Francipio

Aug 8, 2016
Yeah, they just make fun of me and leave. I just finished the drug selling part and don't know how to progress. They are at the beach Saturday nights, but my only option is nothing when I talk to Roxxy.
Was having the same issue where I didn't know how to progress after selling the meth and having Clyde vanish. I just went and did a few of the teachers quests and progressed maybe about a week then went to talk with Roxxy in Mrs. Bissette's room. There she invited me to the beach on saturday afternoon which led to the rest of the quest. I think it's honestly just waiting a few days that did the trick.

Nuihc

Oct 10, 2017
Ok, I've done spin the bottle like 50 times. I let it land on each person all 3 times, then all individually ending with each person including MC. When its over, nothing happens. I'm just left at the beach all alone. Am I missing something??

noob81

Oct 6, 2017
Can't get the "Debbie needs you" option with Jenny, even though I've long past Debbie's masturbation event on the bed. I'm pretty sure this is a bug.

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
I found a rather nasty bug that I didn't think of when I did this...which more or less forces you to start all over again:

If you accept the quest to have Erik help you super glue the principals seat (Dewitts quest line) AND promise to meet with the meth dealer with Clyde on the same day...then you're boned.

The game will bug either way, no matter which one you choose to do that night and you are prevented from sleeping. Welp, there goes all that effort.

Escape

May 12, 2017
Didn't see anything about this is in the forum search. I'm getting a bug when I'm trying to help Debbie clean the dishes. Red text appears on the bottom stating: Image 'help_debbie_kitchen' not found. Anyone else getting this issue? It just skips the whole sequence and Debbie goes somewhere else.

noob81

Oct 6, 2017
There is a major bug with Miss Okita where you can't progress beyond C-. Whenever I try talking to her in the classroom, I get rolled back to the first experiment and I am forced to find the keycode to her room upstairs when I've already done that and it's in my backpack.

Theoc

Apr 4, 2018
upload_2018-7-27_23-39-43.png

Can anyone tell me who I'm missing? I have no clue who this chick could be. Any tips on unlocking her would be appreciated, didn't see anything in the guides on her. I've found everything on everyone else too.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote