Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
i've also got the problem with Jenny, i talked to her after the mother masturbation scene and nothing happened, this really needs to be fixed

if somebody knows what variable gets triggered in the save file to continue, that would also help alot since i could probably use saveeditonline to change it

Francipio

Aug 8, 2016
For anyone having issues with the sister's storyline, this fix helped me.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Is there actually anything to do at Smith's house? how do you unlock the foursome and Becka and Missy?
After you played the bottle game the first time go to Roxxy ans have sex with her the 2nd time then go to the school showers and a little dialogue will appear with Roxxy,Becca and Missy talking then Saturday night go to the beach umbrellas and another cutscene will start and when you play spin the bottle it has to land on you to unlock the threesome

Impaler

May 18, 2017
I'm having an issue in which the sister asks for payment to teach Roxxy. She disappears after asking for payment and I can't find her in her room or anywhere else.

Nuihc

Oct 10, 2017
I'm sorry to pile on with the bugs, but I can't seem to progress with Roxxy. I got to the point where I got her mom out of jail and Roxxy invites me to the beach Saturday evening but every time I go, she just asks what I'm doing there and there are no options and I have to leave. Any thoughts??

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
does banging crystal (roxxy mom) mess up roxxy story or result in game over?
I don't think so but if you want to unlock the scene for the cookie jar just save before Crystal's scene pass the scene and load the save file again

Reactions: Zer0z
May 7, 2018
I'm a stuck with the mom-sis. After having fix the sink and seen the mom in the shower, nothing happens. I know there is a cutscene suppose to trigger with the mafias guys But i am not getting it and can't help the mom around the house. Please help

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I'm a stuck with the mom-sis. After having fix the sink and seen the mom in the shower, nothing happens. I know there is a cutscene suppose to trigger with the mafias guys But i am not getting it and can't help the mom around the house. Please help
I don't really know what i did to trigger the 2nd mafia cutscene but try to pass few days then when you are in your room click on the map,hope it works for you too.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do I get the rest of the scenes? I finished the Roxxy storyline
The 2nd one is with Jenny's cheerleading uniform,the 4th one is during the bikini contest when you have to get Roxxy some new bikini then search for oil in the lifeguard tower then enter inside the changing room in the beach and the last one is the foursome with Becca and Missy when you play spin the bottle in the beach.

fifaguy321

Apr 28, 2017
The 2nd one is with Jenny's cheerleading uniform,the 4th one is during the bikini contest when you have to get Roxxy some new bikini then search for oil in the lifeguard tower then enter inside the changing room in the beach and the last one is the foursome with Becca and Missy when you play spin the bottle in the beach.
Weird, I did the oil thing and cheerleading thing.

How do you get the foursome? I did spin the bottle, but it is always only 1 of the girls. Is it one of those things that will happen after you do it a few times?

NVM: Just have to land on myself, thanks for the help

Ajjjjjj

Jun 12, 2018
How can I get the seventh scene of roxxy

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote