• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

raitoz

May 18, 2017
I have a problem, after peek on Debbie in shower a few days go by but the trigger of Mafia cutscene 2 is not activated when outside

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
anyone please give us full save or something.. this is srsly boring.. no walktrough (usefull one) ..

Velo

Jan 28, 2018
Has anyone been able to trigger the second Mafia cutscene? It seems a few people here are having trouble with it as well. No matter what I do, Jenny's diary never spawns, so I can't get in to the computer to progress. Oddly enough buying her the sex toy triggered before that.

GinJin

Apr 2, 2018
at the newest version my game buggs out after giving Mias Dad the doughnuts. After I visit the science teacher now i get the first science scene ( the one with the exlosion) plays and i get the Quest to open her private office again... which is impossible because i opened it already =(
gonna restart a new play now and see if i just got unlucky

pots

Dec 23, 2017
I also would be very grateful for save after mc helps Harold with stolen goods.(nevermind found a workaround)

jimd92

May 18, 2017
The diary problem is pretty unfortunate, since it stops you moving on with her, getting max dexterity and then being able to get the magazines from Dexter, to progress the art teacher questline.

AriesBro

Jun 27, 2018
I don't know how I can get the debbie needs help action for jenny. I have tried following the walkthrough but doesn't show up. anyone can tell me how to get the action.

UrbanFiction

Apr 20, 2018
The foursome scene is random but I have a tip for you guys to save you from having to go from Saturday to Saturday.

While playing spin the bottle, if it lands on someone other than you for the final spin, pause the game (ESC button), then unpause and it will reset the turn. Do this until the bottle lands on you and you're gold

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Guys i'm newbie , i have 2 two questions :
1 . How to open cookies jar ?
2 . How to fuck Crystal ? I finished a route Roxxy and everytime i talk to Crystal in a morning only 4 options and none of them are fuck her
Thank you guys

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
I've glanced back a couple of pages but I probably missed this if other people have reported it.

I'm having an issue where I can't continue the French Storyline, because I cannot get the library book back from Dexter. It tells me to check his locker, but I had already unlocked the locker with the key. When I check the locker, nothing happens.

I also can't seem to find Erik's book for that storyline.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Guys i'm newbie , i have 2 two questions :
1 . How to open cookies jar ?
2 . How to fuck Crystal ? I finished a route Roxxy and everytime i talk to Crystal in a morning only 4 options and none of them are fuck her
Thank you guys
1. When you're on the main menu click on the Cookie Jar options then click on the character and then on some scene and you can see the unlocked scene(make sure you have the latest version 0.16 version of the game).
- To unlock Crystal's scene after you had sex with Roxxy the first time after the fight with Dexter go to the trailer at night fuck her again and the next morning go to the trailer again and you will trigger the cutscene with her.

BRENT JONES

Nov 10, 2017
im having troubel with the auto dealership i have restarted the game gone to a save i have where i go to the dealership but i still get the track bar error even though i dont have the incest patch

Vistq

Jul 23, 2018
Guys how do i unlock the TV? need to get the sister
And please how do i sneak into Mia's house? the mom's in the way

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote