Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FastAsF*ckBoi!

May 19, 2018
im having troubel with the auto dealership i have restarted the game gone to a save i have where i go to the dealership but i still get the track bar error even though i dont have the incest patch
Same here:

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/location_dealership_indoor.jpg'>:"

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
How do I get the last two scenes in the roxxy storyline and the two locked scenes of the last two roxxy friends scene.

Vistq

Jul 23, 2018
guys i'm stuck with Jenny i can only talk to her or trade which is useless even if i try to cuddle at night she would scream at me, nothing really happened i finished with debbie the aunt etc, still stuck on that part with jenny what do ido

CatPause

May 11, 2018
FAQ -
I completed the game a couple times by now and I have a decent knowledge of how things work.

"Can't talk to Jenny about mom needs your help?, or Jenny's Diary."
A: In order to do this you must rewind and talk to Jenny the day after you progress your relationship with Mom and see her masturbating. If you continue progressing Mom without talking to Jenny at that point, the option will be bugged and u will not see it.

How to unlock the crystal (roxxy's mom) scene ??
A: Must talk to crystal the in the MORNING, and after you smash Roxy in her room. Must be soon after you smash Roxy in her room, or for some reason the option won't be there.

AMA
\

GAH!
Why isn't this spoken of using really bold lettering and large font size in the walkthrough!!?
I restarted the game since I thought it was because I had been trying to do mom and sis's route at the same time. Tried going completely mom's route and ignored the sis this time. What happens!? Still can't get the sister route to go forward. Looking all over for the fucken answer. People just talking about 'diary this diary that'. Fuck. Gonna have to start game again for the third time because none of my saves for this was before that point in time.

Needs to be stickied somehow or just added to first posting. It's kind of really important know how.

Thanks for helping so much.

Okay... Doesn't work for me. I must be missing something. Can you outline everything that needs to be done? What point must I be with the sis for this to unlock, is it possible to go past this point, is there anything else I need (agi, int, charm, etc at a certain point?)

Reactions: peter12344

Theoc

Apr 4, 2018
This version seems buggy. I had the trailer sex with roxxy and still no scene or new dialogue options with crystal. any fix?
EDIT: I had the trailer sex again and this seemed to trigger it. Is it after 2 sex sessions in that case?

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Is there actually anything to do at Smith's house? how do you unlock the foursome and Becka and Missy?

IrishTrainer

Aug 14, 2017
Sister help. I have done alot with the mom, I can have sex with her now, yet i still dont have the "Mom needs you" to read the sisters diary. am i screwed? can someone please PM me?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote