Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Chelveo14

Jul 27, 2018
is there a way or technique to spin a bottle direct to MC .. i got Roxxy Becca and Missy in the last part of the spin ?? thanks for helping me in advance

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
is there a way or technique to spin a bottle direct to MC .. i got Roxxy Becca and Missy in the last part of the spin ?? thanks for helping me in advance
Keep doing it and you will eventually got it or if you don't want to waste your time play the game and on the last spin press Esc the first time then Esc again your last spin should be reset

Jakobi

Apr 5, 2018
I’m having an issue in mia’s Storyline where the event doesn’t trigger when you go to return the stolen goods to Harold. Anyone with the same issue or a way to fix?

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Hey guys, I am in the middle of roxxy and Ms. Okita story line and so far i have played right up to the part where I give Ms. Okita the device from the game controller and i started to move with roxxxy story line. The problem i am facing now is when i go back to Ms. Okita classroom the story line starts all over where shes asks me to get the code for her Room.

Is this a bug as i already have the her room code and her room is lock and i cannot further progress from here. Please can some please help on this??

Vistq

Jul 23, 2018
Hi guys, I'm stuck on Mia's story, they told me to find the stolen goods and i did, then i can't talk to the father about it, i did find a key inside of it tho, what do I do? i'm stuck :(

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
hi guys done all prereqs to get diary but dialogue is not opening..the debbie needs you part any tips or have i missed something

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know a console command to trigger Debbie's vacuuming scene? It's consistently broken for me, fresh 1.6 version, no patching, cheats or no cheats. Tried without progressing any quests other than the mandatory day 1 stuff and Debbie's, still no dice.

kildar

Apr 24, 2017
Hi guys, i'm trying to complete the bikini contest scene.
I get there and it starts. then it says 'there's capt terry?' and just stops.
The background of the contest vanishes and i just have the normal beach.
it acts like a normal scene break.... but theres nothing to link to :(

Have i missed something that i need to do?
I've only done Roxxys route.
If it helps i also had trouble with the sister? She won't stop appearing in the bathroom with the wet pipe.

edit: waited until saterday and it worked. hope this helps others

animal5000

Jul 19, 2017
Did you talk to her friends at the basketball court again?
Yeah, they just make fun of me and leave. I just finished the drug selling part and don't know how to progress. They are at the beach Saturday nights, but my only option is nothing when I talk to Roxxy.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote