Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
There is a major bug with Miss Okita where you can't progress beyond C-. Whenever I try talking to her in the classroom, I get rolled back to the first experiment and I am forced to find the keycode to her room upstairs when I've already done that and it's in my backpack.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
View attachment 129711

Can anyone tell me who I'm missing? I have no clue who this chick could be. Any tips on unlocking her would be appreciated, didn't see anything in the guides on her. I've found everything on everyone else too.
That's the mayor's stuff. On the weekends, look in the mall bathrooms for him to be screwing over his opponent to unlock that one.

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
I've seen other people mention this before, but with the recent update I seem to be stuck on getting Jenny to go help Debbie so I can get her password. It just won't appear.

I've progressed a ways. To the point where I can sleep with Debbie in her bed, and just got done with the dinner with Diane, Debbie, and Jenny.

Still can't get that password out of the book, and it won't let me enter it without doing so.

Is this bugged or does it take a while for this to happen? Would be nice for some info. Thanks.

A.H.M

Jan 20, 2018
Guys i''m stock with debbie (mom), i finished the pipe quest. But i can't proceed after that, is there a trigger or something.
Please help me.

HaremKing112

Feb 21, 2018
There is a major bug with Miss Okita where you can't progress beyond C-. Whenever I try talking to her in the classroom, I get rolled back to the first experiment and I am forced to find the keycode to her room upstairs when I've already done that and it's in my backpack.
that's my problem too bro

johnnyt2682

Jun 13, 2017
Hi guys, i'm trying to complete the bikini contest scene.
I get there and it starts. then it says 'there's capt terry?' and just stops.
The background of the contest vanishes and i just have the normal beach.
it acts like a normal scene break.... but theres nothing to link to :(

Have i missed something that i need to do?
I've only done Roxxys route.
If it helps i also had trouble with the sister? She won't stop appearing in the bathroom with the wet pipe.

edit: waited until saterday and it worked. hope this helps others

YOU HAVE TO GO SATURDAY AFTERNOON. ANY OTHER DAY IT WILL CAUSE AN ERROR

Vistq

Jul 23, 2018
Guys please help me with this, i've been stuck with harold scene of the stealer i went to grab the stolen stuff and got a key idk what to do with it and i can't return the stolen stuff to harold what do i do?

Irqif

May 31, 2018
Pls tell me how to do foursome? Is there really a foursome? Or is it just end after play spin bottle and then have sex with her friend..after that wat to do?

Tompp

Apr 25, 2018
Pls tell me how to do foursome? Is there really a foursome? Or is it just end after play spin bottle and then have sex with her friend..after that wat to do?
Spin the bottle land on your character and you win foursome

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
Is the Clinic supposed to unlock by itself after you speak to Cap'n Terry about his secret? Because it's still locked for me and the guide does not mention anything about unlocking that location.

Er, am I bugged?

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
CONTAINS SPOILER
In SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc my Okita storyline just out right restarted itself after the scene when I give her the belt. I attempted to continue the storyline from the beginning hoping that it wouldn't start over a second time, but now when I sneak into the Principal's office I already have the keycode in my inventory and I can't progress. I want to play legit, so for now I'm trying to continue the story by going along with the reset. Is there a console command to specifically trigger her accepting the code?
If not, how does the "unlock all scenes of character X" command work? Do I get to still play along the story in the actual game, or do I just get the lewd parts in the Cookie jar?

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
how to get fake id
Erik mentions it at one point that he has heard that Captain Terry makes them. You have to start with him.
Is the Clinic supposed to unlock by itself after you speak to Cap'n Terry about his secret? Because it's still locked for me and the guide does not mention anything about unlocking that location.
Er, am I bugged?
His questline sends you there to talk to Roz. It's normal, if you haven't unlocked it at that point.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote