Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yimanchor

Jun 10, 2018
So this is for anyone who can't get the 2nd mafia scene to trigger, it worked for me. Once you've seen debbie in the shower the scene should trigger with in a couple days but didn't for at least a week for me until I did this. Click on the bed icon on the top left of the screen which takes you to your bedroom, then click the map icon in the same area. Do that a couple times if it doesn't work at first, this is what triggered the 2nd mafia scene for me.
Thank you, luckily I see your tips upon the time I almost gave up, and it really works now.

Reactions: SlamJammin

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
hmmm meet with clyde first in the trailer @ night. he will have you wear a disguise then you both go to the park that same night.

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
normally, after she asked you sleep with her in her bedroom + you had your first sex with her, the sex during cuddling scene in her room would be unlocked. the kitchen fuck scene unlocks after you had your first sex with her. but with the bugs this version have now, you might not unlock it. i unlocked those scenes during the .15.3 version, they just got carried in this .16 version.

edit: in my 0.16 gameplay, debbie only reads the newspaper in the morning or showers so i know i encountered a bug.
I have the same problem. I have all sex scenes with Debbie, but I cannot go into her bed at night and in the morning she only reads the newspaper.

ichhald97

Oct 23, 2017
Hi guys, i cannot go to the trailer at night (to sell the meth) and i can't sleep either.
Can someone help me please?

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
1) Is there a fix for being stuck in Okita's loop yet? I know that I can load back an older save, play the scenes that way and add them to the gallery, but I wonder if I can get out of the loop and add it to my gameplay's progress? There's an achievement for getting A+ for every class.
2) Is there a fix for not being able to give Larry's stolen goods to Harold? I've already taken the treasure chest key out of it and have it in my inventory. Now he's asking for it and there's no option for giving it to him.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
1) Is there a fix for being stuck in Okita's loop yet? I know that I can load back an older save, play the scenes that way and add them to the gallery, but I wonder if I can get out of the loop and add it to my gameplay's progress? There's an achievement for getting A+ for every class.
2) Is there a fix for not being able to give Larry's stolen goods to Harold? I've already taken the treasure chest key out of it and have it in my inventory. Now he's asking for it and there's no option for giving it to him.
1. i played the okita route last to make sure i don't get bothered with the loop. there's a walkthrough for okita in which there are parts where you should wait for a few days before talking to her. you have to follow that and not click on okita at anytime than what is suggested in the walkthrough. the bug in the game sometimes lets you progress with okita without passing the required waiting days and that will cause the loop.

there's still no progress for the coach so you can't get the A+ achievement.

2. i encountered this problem when i looked for the goods after speaking to harold about it. i went back to a save when i haven't talked to harold about it yet. i took the bag and key immediately then. by the time harold was talking abt his unsolved case, i just talked to him and immediately gave the goods to him... no more mentioning about where larry hid it.

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
1. i played the okita route last to make sure i don't get bothered with the loop. there's a walkthrough for okita in which there are parts where you should wait for a few days before talking to her. you have to follow that and not click on okita at anytime than what is suggested in the walkthrough. the bug in the game sometimes lets you progress with okita without passing the required waiting days and that will cause the loop.

there's still no progress for the coach so you can't get the A+ achievement.

2. i encountered this problem when i looked for the goods after speaking to harold about it. i went back to a save when i haven't talked to harold about it yet. i took the bag and key immediately then. by the time harold was talking abt his unsolved case, i just talked to him and immediately gave the goods to him... no more mentioning about where larry hid it.
1) Yes, I literally just said the same thing. I'm asking if I can get out of the loop once I'm already in it.
2) Once he brought it up, I already had it in my inventory and tried to give it to him but there wasn't an option. Looking for it clearly had nothing to do with why I couldn't give it to him.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
1) Yes, I literally just said the same thing. I'm asking if I can get out of the loop once I'm already in it.

2) Once he brought it up, I already had it in my inventory and tried to give it to him but there wasn't an option. Looking for it clearly had nothing to do with why I couldn't give it to him.
I didn't have that problem in this version, but in the previous version that bug could be resolved by going back to the park and picking the bag up again. Maybe that still works in this version.

Wipper

Jul 25, 2017
Can someone help me?
I read Summertime_Saga_16_Walkthrough, and played a lot...but, the big question:
How to have sex with Crystal? :)

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018

I didn't have that problem in this version, but in the previous version that bug could be resolved by going back to the park and picking the bag up again. Maybe that still works in this version.
1) Thanks.
2) In an older version that worked, but now the bag isn't there anymore at that point.

Can someone help me?
I read Summertime_Saga_16_Walkthrough, and played a lot...but, the big question:
When you are about at the end of Roxxy's storyline, it becomes an option. Right now there's no consequence for doing it, so go for it!

Reactions: Wipper

TitaniumDoggo

May 27, 2017
Can someone help me?
It gave me the option to have sex with her after I had
1. Became Roxxys boyfriend
2.had sex with Roxxy in the trailer a few times at night
then a couple of days later I went to Crystal during the day and she let me bang her.

Reactions: Wipper

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
i think i found a bug. in ms okita storyline i have to get principal's dna but when i try to go to her office it always says she is there. annie is giving her oral. but she is also in the staff lounge. any help would be appreciated.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
So I've already banged Debbie/landlady/mom, but I can't sleep with her at night and she's always reading the newspaper. Is there some sort of console command I can use to fix this?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote