Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
I can't do any fuckin' pushups vs Dexter. Spacebar does nothing. How do I skip this or fix my inputs? I used the console in increase my charisma to max but I didn't think it owuld break it now.

rnhunter

May 7, 2018
Not sure if this is the right function for new post. I'm using the android platform and having trouble with the final fight with dexter. Where can I find help with the fight sequence combination for android tablet?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I can't do any fuckin' pushups vs Dexter. Spacebar does nothing. How do I skip this or fix my inputs? I used the console in increase my charisma to max but I didn't think it owuld break it now.
You can't really use the console to increase stats _ if you do it breaks the game because those stat increase events are also triggers that other events query. You can increase cash with no problem, but not stats. I would suggest using the cheat game start _ then you can skip mini-games all together.

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
So on Jenny's route I'm at the point where Debbie is supposed to hear me watching tv but nothing triggers. What am I missing here?

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
You can't really use the console to increase stats _ if you do it breaks the game because those stat increase events are also triggers that other events query. You can increase cash with no problem, but not stats. I would suggest using the cheat game start _ then you can skip mini-games all together.
Thing is, I am using the cheat game start. I started with 1000000 in cash, but that seemed to be the only cheat that actually worked. I got stuck at the Charisma check with Roxxy's group at first, so that's what prompted me to just use the console. However I do not see how that affects this pushup game, since it's not a stat check. My shit is broken for some reason. Maybe someone can give me a save or something.

lcp

May 1, 2017
Thing is, I am using the cheat game start. I started with 1000000 in cash, but that seemed to be the only cheat that actually worked. I got stuck at the Charisma check with Roxxy's group at first, so that's what prompted me to just use the console. However I do not see how that affects this pushup game, since it's not a stat check. My shit is broken for some reason. Maybe someone can give me a save or something.
The cheat game start gives you additional options in almost all mini games, like "cheat rap battle" in the park to get more charisma. Thats the way to go. Another very unknown trick is to SAVE from time to time.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
If you did not the the option to bypass mini-games or that didn't work then I have any idea what the problem is _ sry. The mini-game cheats have always worked for me. Its been a few days but I don't remember the fight with Dexter as being hard. The basketball game tho, that one I could not do. I kept Persistent file but deleted all saves but do a search in the thread _ I know there are saves for 16.0. Don't know if they will work for 16.1 tho.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
those 2 scenes are bugged in this version so they will never trigger. play the 15.3 version to unlock them

saiiuer

Jul 28, 2018
does anyone know what the config.console code for getting harold to accept the stash when you go to the police?

Artificier

Jun 18, 2017
Hi there, I have a question. If I start a new game with cheats enabled, will it screw up anything on the game like it used to be in some previous versions ? Sorry if my english is bad tho

mrgrin2626

Pending Deletion
May 26, 2018
Need help with Roxxy. She invited me to the beach, i got golden vodka from Terry, but the game says that I am empty-handed.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote