Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Corgy

Dec 25, 2017
I think I'm having a few issues here... For Okita's quest, Judith says she wants to take the picture in the park, but no matter when I go, she doesn't show up. For Bisset's quest on French food, the third library book that's supposed to be in Dexter's locker isn't there. And finally, for Miss Ross's quest, the only stack of magazines that shows up is the one in the teacher's lounge, the other two just aren't there.... I'm pretty far in at this point in all my other quests and would prefer not to start over, so any ideas?

Scroopys

Aug 3, 2018
I think I'm having a few issues here... For Okita's quest, Judith says she wants to take the picture in the park, but no matter when I go, she doesn't show up. For Bisset's quest on French food, the third library book that's supposed to be in Dexter's locker isn't there. And finally, for Miss Ross's quest, the only stack of magazines that shows up is the one in the teacher's lounge, the other two just aren't there.... I'm pretty far in at this point in all my other quests and would prefer not to start over, so any ideas?
Go too the library

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
You seem to be having trouble with the fact that there are different times in a day for certain actions/interactions

For Bisset's quest on French food, the third library book that's supposed to be in Dexter's locker isn't there.
Talk to Dexter at the basketball court in the afternoon, not on the sports field in the morning. The book will be in the locker.

And finally, for Miss Ross's quest, the only stack of magazines that shows up is the one in the teacher's lounge, the other two just aren't there....
Talk to Kevin in the cafeteria in the afternoon and he will give you magazines. Go to the basketball court in the afternoon, the magazines will be there next to the trash can.

Reactions: A2000 and unknown78

jackfriday001

Jan 19, 2018
guys i have to take pics with Judith but when i go to the park, she is not there. what should i do? (even morning, afternoon or evening)

lunatik82

Jan 26, 2018
Hello.
I find a submenu in game, but it only Works in Andoid. open your mobilephone and press of the Wi-Fi symbole and it open a submenu. You can unlock the complet cookie Jar and other thinks.

PeterBo

Aug 4, 2018
Hi guys hopefully someone can help I don't have the option for Jennys Diary step "Debbie Needs You" is not there and im passed the required step :( any help?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote