Mod Ren'Py Abandoned SummertimeSaga 0.17.5 - Ikarumod V1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Is this mod gonna get update for v19.1? or is there other mod that allows both path or branch in some character.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Is this mod gonna get update for v19.1? or is there other mod that allows both path or branch in some character.
NO, this mode no longer works. However, you can use the "Naughty Tribute Mod" modes and "Lain's Mod Pack" together as long as you unzip (in the "game" folder):
First of all: "Naughty Tribute Mod"
And then: "Lain's Mod Pack" that crushing you on the first....

Reactions: Ryantrix

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
this solution do not work for me i install the "Naughty tribute ' first, test and game work normally, and then " lains Mod Pack" and exception occurred with tributeMod.rpy , try 3x and all time game crash, look some incompatibility between the mod ,at least in my case with win 10 64 and game install in 2 ssd.

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
But since some times the things is crazy, and Mature happens i try install in different way "Lains Mod pack" First and "Naughty Tribute" after and the game open normally, so if one way do not work for you try another.

Jul 18, 2018
But since some times the things is crazy, and Mature happens i try install in different way "Lains Mod pack" First and "Naughty Tribute" after and the game open normally, so if one way do not work for you try another.
I just depacked the game, then replaced the images with the ones from the NTM myself. I suck at editing the .rpy files though, so I don't even try to get the dialogues and stuff changed.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Sorry but im clearly too dumb to find the place where you get debug menu open. Could anyone help me? :D

Deleted member 1610159

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2019
Ikarumod For 7.5 V1

Hello Friends.
Got contacted by one dev, i won't give mod who ask you to unpack the game and hack it the harsh way. From now, i'll try to give you a stand alone, game friendly mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To install my mod, you just need to place the rpyc file into game/ directory. A message will pop up to inform you that the mod is loaded.

Mod Features
  • Removed lunch game screens
  • Skip new game Intro
  • Cheated mini games with cheats disabled
    • Maze (give max INT)
    • Rap Battle (give max CHR)
    • TaeKwendo (without breaking story)
    • Weight Lifting (giving max STR)
    • Basketball (skip win)
    • Fish (you choose your fish)
  • Talk to veronica in consum'r to get some money in clean game
  • Story Branches !
    • Mrs J both branches activated
    • June both branches activated
    • Mia branches activated (what a pain !)
  • Debug menu !
    • A debug menu is hidden into the game, you'll need to click on a cock to see it. Be assured that it could be some at first time in first day of a new game.
    • Unlock all cookie in cookie jar
    • Lock all cookie in cookie jar (because why not)
    • Change day (very useful one ;))
Mod Changelog
  • v2
    • Patch plenty of labels (menu are labbeled and this is checked too now :()
  • v1 - v17.5 compatible !
    • Fixed ficshing bug ;)
Incest patch Changelog
  • Remove it because too buggy
please help.
can i apply multiple mods, given on this thread. will it corrupt the game or will the game work with all the mods.
please help.

natsume297

Feb 24, 2019
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label mia_dialogue is defined twice, at
File "game/ikarumod_0175_v2.rpyc", line 1758 and
File "scripts/characters/mia/button.rpyc", line 87.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Sun Dec 15 21:12:24 2019
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While running game code:
File "game/scripts/TributeMod.rpy", line 326, in script
label quit:
File "game/scripts/core/recovery.rpy", line 11, in callback
File "game/scripts/core/recovery.rpy", line 30, in recover_log
NameError: global name 'recovery_stack' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/TributeMod.rpy", line 326, in script
label quit:
File "D:\game\Games H+\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 863, in execute
renpy.config.label_callback(self.name, renpy.game.context().last_abnormal)
File "game/scripts/core/recovery.rpy", line 11, in callback
File "game/scripts/core/recovery.rpy", line 30, in recover_log
NameError: global name 'recovery_stack' is not defined

Why?

Devka

May 8, 2017
All of you really need to read the thread. No the mod doesn't work with the current build of the game. It's been asked repeatedly for the last couple of months. The last time this mod was updated was for Summertime Saga 0.17.5.1 and the current build is 0.19.5. Ikaruga said that they weren't going to update the mod until the games dev continued Eriks story. Which if my memory is correct the games dev said would be 0.19 which the changelogs have proven that the continuation of Eriks story still hasn't happened. So the mod will have at least another month until it gets updated. I'm personally waiting until this mod gets updated before I play the game again.

Reactions: Yournewowner
Jan 14, 2020
Hi guys i see that the thread is update with incest patch. I am not really into in supercheat. I mean i can play also with the normal cheat the game give me, but i am more interessed in the incest patch.
So i download the:
Files :
: Contain incest patch + ikarumod. Rename game/script.rpa then place ikarumod.rpa into it

The problem is... i am a little confused. As i say i download the mod. So i go in game folder and see the script.rpa. But... then the problem. the script is already called script.rpa. So in what i have to reneme the script.rpa? What I have to write in place of script.rpa? @_@
Because if i palace only the mod, the game just start normally without incest.
I try also to write script.rpa_ but nothing. The game always have no incest in it.
I also try to put the other mod too. I mean:
Ikarumod_0161_v10_final.rpyc
But the game do not start because the two mod are the same and cant be start together.
So... can someone explain to me how the icnest patch work?
Could you please re-upload the file link because file has been removed

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2020
if someone has that file please re-upload that file or upload the newest version of it to work with .17.5 version of the game. Please specify if works with other versions as well.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Could you please re-upload the file link because file has been removed
Ehm i do not think the game need an incest patch now. I mean there is already an incest patch on the main game page.
Ofc if you are search for the incest patch. For the other, i think only ikaru can say other thing.
I just play the game, with the incest patch, give us on the same game page.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote