1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

magenta3655

Mar 25, 2024
The check for updates option in the menu doesn't seem to be working - at least for me
Is there a .zip available for the most recent update?

DarwinIV

Jul 13, 2023
how are you suppose to get some of the materials like muddy water?
online guide says you need to explore the neighborhood but there's no option like that.
I feel like I'm going crazy

HenderHibiscus

Dec 24, 2020
how are you suppose to get some of the materials like muddy water?
online guide says you need to explore the neighborhood but there's no option like that.
I feel like I'm going crazy
The online guide is mostly directing you to the old HTML version locations. You get the waters and certain other items from specific scenes with specific characters in specific places in this version. I've no idea where we get the muddy water from (the new versions updates have been to obtuse for me to follow at the best of times), but it should be from a repeatable scene in the neighborhood. However, if you find a scene that gives you a different water in the neighborhood, then the muddy water scene will be in a different location... probably...

Reactions: DarwinIV

BlackKnight94

Sep 20, 2017
Muddy water you get after purchasing a plastic bin from Aero's Junk and meeting the otter in the park, choose the "gather water from the puddles" option. Otter shows up in the park once you've done enough jobs for Boss at night, up until the point that the player character, a goblin and the otter have a threesome. This applies to the chapter 3 prelude

Reactions: DarwinIV
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote