1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

desireloading

May 18, 2019
The one for his computer? It's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a spoof on X-files and I'm pretty sure Mac says it directly at some point in his dialogue.
Thank you very much, I am not a native English speaker and I did not see the x-file so that part was very complicated for me... I think it depended a lot on the reference, although I knew that the password did have to do with the goblins since Mac talks of them but I always put things like goblins,Goblins, etc as a password

desireloading

May 18, 2019
Does anyone have a guide or walkthrough of this game...? The one at the beginning of the forum is very outdated, and I think it was from another version of the game before they used rempy

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Does anyone have a guide or walkthrough of this game...? The one at the beginning of the forum is very outdated, and I think it was from another version of the game before they used rempy
There is a Guides channel on the Discord that seems to be at least somewhat comprehensive.

desireloading

May 18, 2019
There is a Guides channel on the Discord that seems to be at least somewhat comprehensive.
ok... I really appreciate your answer but does anyone else have a solution other than specifically going to patreon to get a link to discord and consequently a guide, not necessarily filtering the official ones but maybe something from fans

Reactions: Azerous

Oblivionn

Apr 26, 2018
New update came out yesterday if anyone's got it that wants to post
Would appreciate some cheats because this game is super vague on what you actually have to do to move shit along lmao

ArtValva

Aug 5, 2019
here yours christmas ;)
patchnote
sba (ev)Android
sba (ev)PC
sba (ev)Mac
I have a question after meetind kuri and had helped him at night by the boss and having the talking with him by day on the park the one that dual apperas. Affter questining about his plan and having the 3 dialogs aveyable my game crash is it hapining with someone else ?
1704006547222.png

brlolhu3

Feb 19, 2018
Anyone know how to make this game stop autosaving every millisecond? It's completely unnecessary and only serves to slow shit down

Edit: Ended up getting it done by extracting everything with UnRen and adding "define config.has_autosave = False" to the options.rpy file. Don't even really know if extracting shit was necessary but I ended up messing with some of the scripts to fix shit anyway because god damn this game's a fucking mess

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister_Ferret
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote