1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sky_Lust

Aug 3, 2021
Which should I install to play it in Roiplay emulator ? To my android. Should I install Mac or Linux ? Or window ?

May 6, 2019
Which should I install to play it in Roiplay emulator ? To my android. Should I install Mac or Linux ? Or window ?
I prefer windows. But its just personal preference ;)

But looking at his patreon page it looks like he's losing followers. (Last time I looked it was over 300)

I for one use to like the game, but it's been a while since he last posted something.

So I'm wondering if he's gonna last or is it gonna be a bust like Blackgates.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I prefer windows. But its just personal preference ;)

But looking at his patreon page it looks like he's losing followers. (Last time I looked it was over 300)

I for one use to like the game, but it's been a while since he last posted something.

So I'm wondering if he's gonna last or is it gonna be a bust like Blackgates.
He has two Patreons. The one for SbA and his personal one. The coder is currently in the process of adding in all of the battle system mechanics and a bunch of other behind the scenes things required for any further scenes in SbA to be done. Azulookami said on the Discord that should be done by February or March at the latest.

In the meantime, he's been continuing with updating his personal side project called Game Over. The latest update for that was 5 days ago. The thread here on F95 is at this link: https://f95zone.to/threads/gameover-v1-5-azulookami-black-cat-studios.100186/

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fat_fingers_ma_gee

coldbubu

Jan 2, 2020
Hello Guys. I really need help . I can't play with Doggo in web version. I can't see any options in Player's House at night. Is it Bug or I forget something?

2022-03-09 (56).png
2022-03-09 (57).png

coldbubu

Jan 2, 2020
Hello Guys. I really need help . I can't play with Doggo in web version. I can't see any options in Player's House at night. Is it Bug or I forget something?

OK. It's a Bug. Too sad. Can't see Trald and Doggo sex scenes. :cry:

VB5505

Apr 28, 2019
can't save edit in the html version of the game linked here. is there an alternate method do get infinite money or something?

Giros-40

May 2, 2020
Infinite money... mmmm... it's not worth it I think...
if you only sell found objects or in battles you can buy food and create recipes, buy potions and go to the gym... it didn't take me that long.

The "cheat" doesn't work in navigator and from execution I don't know if it can break with the "Value"...

VB5505

Apr 28, 2019
Infinite money... mmmm... it's not worth it I think...
if you only sell found objects or in battles you can buy food and create recipes, buy potions and go to the gym... it didn't take me that long.

The "cheat" doesn't work in navigator and from execution I don't know if it can break with the "Value"...
I just want to skip the grind tbh.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Just remembered this one when checking Game over.
Does azulookami put it on hiatus again?
It's still being worked on and update images and videos have been given out on the Discord the whole time.

I believe the engine revamp is almost done (meant to be released next month, I think?) and Azulookami has been constantly writing material in the meantime (in addition to working on Game Over), so there's probably a ridiculous amount of stuff he's written out by this point considering how prolific he is. Of course it won't all be shoved into the updated game all at once, but it should mean there's a good chunk of content available for updates for quite a while.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
New release is finally out (it's actually been out for a little while now, but it was only on the Patreon, there's finally a Public release now). And they've changed the version numbers to go by the date system instead of actual number increases.

Version: 23.01.08-a

Changelog:

• Now meet people in TEH NEIGHBROHOOD!!! Can't see everyone just yet till more areas get added in, but a start is a start. Boss will be happy about it.
  • The Western District is now back and explorable. Meet all the locals wandering around there from time to time.
  • Make sure to go back home after meeting a couple of them, Trald will be expecting you later.
  • Once you've met some new people in the gym, even more people will come out to play in the neighborhood and western district!
  • Bloodthirster has been seen working on his bod a bit more. Got to attract all the cuties out there afterall.
  • Being forced to do the same, Gour has been working on his body. Not just his stomach too!
  • A new dream has been added in!
  • A new nightly work event for Boss will have you aiding you friend to keep him nice and limber.

Download links are just the regular ones on the Itch.io page:

Reactions: Giros-40

Giros-40

May 2, 2020
That's nice... I'd like to try it and not only that, also he have the word or the promise by he self... I liked. :3
I thought he had a producer problem, he left because of his real job that's why has stopped producing.

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
This game just keeps getting worse and worse the more it's updated... Fights are now severely limited. A lot of the scenes have been cut from the game, and if you go all the way to the end in this particular version. All of your movement options are cut off. Someone needs to have a word with Azulookami...

Reactions: Sant3224
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote