1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

duran888

Jul 23, 2021
for the newgrounds version what are the requirements to be a boar boi for warren? also how to get trald to work out with you again? ive got muscle at 500 and tone at 200

Last edited:

Kevinsora

Aug 24, 2020
Does anyone have the old html update 14 version, been trying to find it. Hopefully someone has it saved away

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Does anyone have the old html update 14 version, been trying to find it. Hopefully someone has it saved away
You mean the one discussed ? There was never a downloadable version of that, since that one was only put on itch.io. And once the visual novel replaced that upload, it was gone forever. I presume only the creator still has a copy of it.

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
You mean the one discussed ? There was never a downloadable version of that, since that one was only put on itch.io. And once the visual novel replaced that upload, it was gone forever. I presume only the creator still has a copy of it.
here is the web version, been downloaded in this topic before . This is a Web version click index.html to run

Last edited:
Reactions: GravGrav

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Mega here is the web version, been downloaded in this topic before . This is a Web version click index.html to run
Oh cool! I wasn't sure if anyone ever managed to snag a copy while it was available, since you would have had to do the weird download method through the itch.io app. Which version of update 14 is that? Just Patreon or Bonus or Cheats? I presume just the former, since i'm not seeing the dreams in the code.

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
Oh cool! I wasn't sure if anyone ever managed to snag a copy while it was available, since you would have had to do the weird download method through the itch.io app. Which version of update 14 is that? Just Patreon or Bonus or Cheats? I presume just the former, since i'm not seeing the dreams in the code.
I can't remember what it was, it should be the itch public version 14. I probably downloaded it using IDM or directly from itch website ,because I wanted to play it offline on a Windows Pad.But it was too long ago and hard to remember clearly

Last edited:

Kevinsora

Aug 24, 2020
I can't remember what it was, it should be the itch public version 14. I probably downloaded it using IDM or directly from itch website ,because I wanted to play it offline on a Windows Pad.But it was too long ago and hard to remember clearly
Thank you, been searching everywhere like a mad man for this!

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
how do you get the vore kink in the game?
In the current visual novel game? It's not in yet, that will be in Chapter 3.

In the old HTML game, whose version 14 is linked several comments above? It's got a questline that you start by seeing a random event at the CV Arena where you see a goat with someone in their balls and you wonder if you can ask someone about that. Then you can talk to either Greg, Kevin, or Trald about the subject and meet up with them in the Park later, which will unlock the Kink.

Do note that whom you do the quest with does matter. If you do it with Greg, then you meet Leon and can do other events involving Leon. He's the only one where it specifically matters whom you do the quest with.

Kevinsora

Aug 24, 2020
In the newer patreon/itch version does anyone know how to get Shlar scenes?

- " Now when cleaning the baths at night, you can help both Shlar and Greg get a little stress relief. Along with Greg having a little visual aid, with Shlar having some favoritism to those who can stretch Now when cleaning the baths at night, you can help both Shlar and Greg get a little stress relief. Along with Greg having a little visual aid, with Shlar having some favoritism to those who can stretch Now when cleaning the baths at night, you can help both Shlar and Greg get a little stress relief. Along with Greg having a little visual aid, with Shlar having some favoritism to those who can stretch "

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
In the newer patreon/itch version does anyone know how to get Shlar scenes?

- " Now when cleaning the baths at night, you can help both Shlar and Greg get a little stress relief. Along with Greg having a little visual aid, with Shlar having some favoritism to those who can stretch Now when cleaning the baths at night, you can help both Shlar and Greg get a little stress relief. Along with Greg having a little visual aid, with Shlar having some favoritism to those who can stretch Now when cleaning the baths at night, you can help both Shlar and Greg get a little stress relief. Along with Greg having a little visual aid, with Shlar having some favoritism to those who can stretch "
You need to have done both of Shlar's training events that you get through working for Boss. And then you'll get the events through Boss involving Greg and eventually Shlar as well. You need to do all of those events before going into the rats main story quest with Gen and Trald, since completing that will switch you back to daytime.

And all that is predicated on you already having met Shlar through Boss' work during the daytime before finishing Trald's lessons and the switch to nighttime.

rossanna

Jan 3, 2018
I can not see a way to get past the sewer investigation. The only thing i have not done is defeat the rat in the westerns district, but that is impossible because he just 3 shots me no matter what i do. pls help

ornopalan

Aug 11, 2018
is there any way to "Save" Mac? the ending suggest the posibility to, or the chance to, but I can't seem to find a way to do it

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote