1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
This game just keeps getting worse and worse the more it's updated... Fights are now severely limited. A lot of the scenes have been cut from the game, and if you go all the way to the end in this particular version. All of your movement options are cut off. Someone needs to have a word with Azulookami...
I gather you haven't played in a long time? Because the entire engine of the game was re-done from scratch and the progression of the game altered to lead into each new ability. So, yeah, the fights are limited, because they're set up to open up with new options as each of the 3 tutorial chapters is finished. And then the open world options will become more pronounced as you go on too.

Not sure what you mean about movement options being cut off. Once you reach Chapter 3, you basically have full movement again and all the normal city areas are available outside of the Gym, Bar, and CV Arena that are upcoming.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Not sure what you mean about movement options being cut off. Once you reach Chapter 3, you basically have full movement again and all the normal city areas are available outside of the Gym, Bar, and CV Arena that are upcoming.
Wow, so they intended to add original contents back? I thought CV Arena is forever lost :unsure:
How do you feel about current engine?
IMO all the past except the first html version were all messy, but the first didn't hv much contents.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Wow, so they intended to add original contents back? I thought CV Arena is forever lost :unsure:
How do you feel about current engine?
IMO all the past except the first html version were all messy, but the first didn't hv much contents.
I think once the bug on the phone opening to the PATS system automatically whenever you move areas is fixed, it will be a lot more usable. Along with there being more events added to all the areas so there's always someone in each area to interact with. Overall, the new system is unique and works well. It's just filling it in with stuff that's still needed now.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I think once the bug on the phone opening to the PATS system automatically whenever you move areas is fixed, it will be a lot more usable. Along with there being more events added to all the areas so there's always someone in each area to interact with. Overall, the new system is unique and works well. It's just filling it in with stuff that's still needed now.
Are you saying they finally find the right game engine / platform for the game, there won't be more "remake", that they will focus on making contents from now on?
TBH I'm curious about their vision. They always are good at writing kinky smut, but hvn't made a big enough project so far.
And it seems they also invested a lot into the other one "Game Over".

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Are you saying they finally find the right game engine / platform for the game, there won't be more "remake", that they will focus on making contents from now on?
TBH I'm curious about their vision. They always are good at writing kinky smut, but hvn't made a big enough project so far.
And it seems they also invested a lot into the other one "Game Over".
I would think Game Over is an example of the sort of game vision being sought with their projects in general, since the creator was working on that in the meantime while the new game engine for Summoned By Accident was being worked on.

Now that that engine is finally done and content is being added again, I expect it to reach the same levels of detail (and probably complexity) of Game Over in time.

Reactions: nackedsnake

dndS43

Jul 24, 2021
there is vore kink in the last update ? and there is the cheat folder or sombody have it

Last edited:

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Game Update request
The public version can be found on the Itch.io:
Version: 23.06.08
Changelogs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've included all the Changelogs, with proper formatting, in the spoiler above. You should just be able to drop it into the top of the Changelogs spoiler in the OP post. Hope that helps, mods!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SummonedByAccident-2023.06.08
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

StevenEXE

Dec 16, 2018
I'm not Gay, but hey
Nice art, I will give it a try
Maybe someone will do a mod to change mc sex, I love play futa

brlolhu3

Feb 19, 2018
Anyone willing to share the cheats version? I'm tired of going around every area trying to look for a way to transform into something else

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
I know something must be wrong with me when the only character I like in the game is the random goblin from the "training" part

Like, most of characters treat me like I'm stupid or some of them who work for Zorro act like "Oh, this whole mission you've solved right now? I knew how to solve it all this time, but I wanted to see how you stupidly solve it all by yourself". This happened twice over my playthrough, making me dislike them even more, and we can't do nothing about it and it's frustrating.

And we're not gonna even talk about the PATS app...

The combat is so little and we lost most of the time, and on purpose.

The developer has some nice ideas but is like 1 step forward, 3 steps back

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SummonedByAccident-2023.07.08
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote