1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
While really like that the game is now more linear and less of a time waster, the dev still finds a way to make it more difficult than it needs to be. I can't figure out the password, my best bets are wine, goblin ale, or goblins, didn't work.

Last edited:

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
While really like that the game is now more linear and less of a time waster, the dev still finds a way to make it more difficult than it needs to be. I can't figure out the password, my best bets are wine, goblin ale, or goblins, didn't work.
It's both simpler than you think and not as intuitive as you'd think. It's one of those things that, after you're told, it makes more sense. Especially since the guy does directly say the full thing at one point and it's a reference to...the X-Files, I think? Though is also just a general reference to a common saying about aliens. Here it is:

goblinsarerealman

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
It's both simpler than you think and not as intuitive as you'd think. It's one of those things that, after you're told, it makes more sense. Especially since the guy does directly say the full thing at one point and it's a reference to...the X-Files, I think? Though is also just a general reference to a common saying about aliens. Here it is:

goblinsarerealman
The reference is totally lost on me, I'd never have figure it out, thanks!

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Thanks a bunch! It looks like this one comes with a couple extra Trald morning sessions, including one with another sex scene with the goblin buddy. It doesn't look like the next part of the alley rat quest is in yet, though. Anyone found anything else?
Assuming that's the newly released version from the 8th there, then I think you missed the lessons with Gen that introduce you to the Winner's Circle bar and teasing training with Xav. To start those, Gen will be in the house sometime around 4-7 PM.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
A bit confused. Ain't 0.3.1 become public version now? Or "0.3.1-Patreon" and "0.3.1-Public" are two different version?
If so, what's the difference?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Anyone find the bonus objective during the work days, I can't find them.
By bonus objective, do you mean finding info about the drug dealer or about Mac's computer password? If the former, you just need to take the option of going to the restroom enough times and having sex with people to have that event trigger.

A bit confused. Ain't 0.3.1 become public version now? Or "0.3.1-Patreon" and "0.3.1-Public" are two different version?
If so, what's the difference?
They are the same, yeah, in regards to general progress of the game. The Patreon people get earlier access to updates throughout the month and then the public release is caught up to that on the 8th of every month.

Oh, I guess there are some differences though. In general, the Patreon version has special dream scenes that don't occur in the public version and also you can have access to cheats that make the game easier (those aren't meaningful at the moment due to how new this version of the game is, but will likely be helpful in the future).

Reactions: nackedsnake

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
Assuming that's the newly released version from the 8th there, then I think you missed the lessons with Gen that introduce you to the Winner's Circle bar and teasing training with Xav. To start those, Gen will be in the house sometime around 4-7 PM.
Mr. ma_gee shared 0.31, the patron version, as opposed to the one which was publically available on itchio on the 8th, which was 0.3. The bar & teasing intro was already in 0.3, while the stuff I mentioned was new in the updated build. I did go back and double check to see if 0.31 continued the Gen/Xav stuff, but it didn't seem to. All I got were a new dream or two, a bunch of new texts/emails, the new Trald training/Goblin scene, and maybe some small new talk topics with Ferron and exploration outcomes in the Western Disctrict. Oh, and Kru is no longer locked in the sample-gathering scene, which is something of a downgrade, since his new "waiting for quest to continue" dialogue has no sex scene.

May 6, 2019
Mr. ma_gee shared 0.31, the patron version, as opposed to the one which was publically available on itchio on the 8th, which was 0.3. The bar & teasing intro was already in 0.3, while the stuff I mentioned was new in the updated build. I did go back and double check to see if 0.31 continued the Gen/Xav stuff, but it didn't seem to. All I got were a new dream or two, a bunch of new texts/emails, the new Trald training/Goblin scene, and maybe some small new talk topics with Ferron and exploration outcomes in the Western Disctrict. Oh, and Kru is no longer locked in the sample-gathering scene, which is something of a downgrade, since his new "waiting for quest to continue" dialogue has no sex scene.

oh there the same, which means i can look for something else. I might do jking1200 for a little bit, his contant kind of stopped and became a little less fun. but not sure yet through. (y)

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I kinda miss the latest version of the html game....

Does anyone still have the Html version? I really wanna play it :(
It looks like someone over on the Discord made a page on the fan wiki regarding that:

The second to last version of the old Html game is still on Newgrounds. Link is on that wiki page. But the final HTML release, version 14, was only ever on the itch.io page and I guess is gone forever now unless the creator puts up a download link somewhere.

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Does anyone know how to have fun with cuddle buddy(wolf)? I know about the shower rimjob but there is supposed to be more with him(Like threesome with Trald).

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to have fun with cuddle buddy(wolf)? I know about the shower rimjob but there is supposed to be more with him(Like threesome with Trald).
According to the old wiki page on the subject, it has a 33% chance of occurring when playing with the doggo at home during the night time period. And you need to have the inflation kink turned on. I'd suggest dropping a save at that time period before you try playing with the doggo and just reload and try again until it procs.

Reactions: RyderCleff101

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
I'm assuming you already have the doggo. Once you have him and he's living in your room, you'll have the option to play with him during the nighttime while he's awake if you're in your room.
If my room means the bedroom, then I only have option to sleep with him or just go to sleep. Does the play with doggo option depends on chance or is it supposed to be always there?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
If my room means the bedroom, then I only have option to sleep with him or just go to sleep. Does the play with doggo option depends on chance or is it supposed to be always there?
I had to go into the code of the latest version I had on me (#11, it seems). It's, as with many things in this game, complicated.

If I'm reading this right, if you're at the house at any nighttime period, there will be an option to "Take him out on a walk". Do that, but stay in the house. Then pick the play with him until night option. Then, there will be a 33% chance of the Trald event happening.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote