1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vorpaltiger

Aug 21, 2018
the version is actually up to v14 now, i have no way of downloading it though he never provides a download for the itch.io

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
Does anyone know how to get more time with Xav outside of the bar? Or how to trigger the part where he tells you he lives in the northern part of town?

This is, like, my third time playing and I can't remember for the life of me whether I got the event or not. He's taught me two skills so far and I want more things with him because I love him to bits

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to get more time with Xav outside of the bar? Or how to trigger the part where he tells you he lives in the northern part of town?
Neither of those things have been added yet, as far as i'm aware. Probably won't be until the northern area is officially added as a location, presumably along with the police station and the university.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Ah, that makes sense! I thought it was already there for some reason
I think you get a glimpse of the northern district during the introduction quest to working for Kuri. Though that's specifically the Northwest district, not sure if they're entirely separate or what.

AnonySupreme

Feb 2, 2021
I hope that an actually useful walkthrough gets made soon, or that the wikia gets updated to be more thorough. Navigating this game currently feels like rolling dice over and over for a yahtzee. Except it's actually more likely to get the Yahtzee than you think, except you have to roll in the right room of your house, and at the right time of day, or it's 0% chance, and you won't know what's right until you roll one.

_ach.raf

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
any news on v14 ? I scoured the internet for a good walkthrough for this to no vail, sooner or later we need someone to give us the walkthrough from patreon

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
> vore
> high quality game
> gay
everytime heh... you lucky gay bros, I envy you.

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019

So, basically, they moved the game to Renpy. The story will be divided by chapters also. Then not all the content aviable until the latest build made it here, but they'll re-add it later.

Right now, chapter 1 + a bit of 2 is in and it's only aviable in Patreon right now

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote