1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
He changed it again
Sounds like, from the Discord, you're the one that broke it, Vorpaltiger. The bot was sending out the links to everyone and you shared it here before it finished, setting off the security system and having it change the link. Which meant no one who actually is on the Patreon got the download.

Hopefully Azul adds stuff that prevents you from getting anything in the future and breaking things for everyone.

vorpaltiger

Aug 21, 2018
Sounds like, from the Discord, you're the one that broke it, Vorpaltiger. The bot was sending out the links to everyone and you shared it here before it finished, setting off the security system and having it change the link. Which meant no one who actually is on the Patreon got the download.

Hopefully Azul adds stuff that prevents you from getting anything in the future and breaking things for everyone.
na, they got the download just fine, the itch app can download the files. plus you can play it directly on itch, the URL was just a temp way to play it

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
na, they got the download just fine, the itch app can download the files. plus you can play it directly on itch, the URL was just a temp way to play it
Except you broke the bot. You set off the security response due to too many incoming links. I don't know the specifics of how the system works, but Azul pointed out in the Discord that it broke the distribution bot for that update. So the link never got properly sent out to everyone.

vorpaltiger

Aug 21, 2018
Except you broke the bot. You set off the security response due to too many incoming links. I don't know the specifics of how the system works, but Azul pointed out in the Discord that it broke the distribution bot for that update. So the link never got properly sent out to everyone.
it was only what he calls the amazon version, which is just a hosted HTML, the Itch version, which you have to go through to get to the amazon version in the first place, is still up and running perfectly fine

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
it was only what he calls the amazon version, which is just a hosted HTML, the Itch version, which you have to go through to get to the amazon version in the first place, is still up and running perfectly fine
Except the link didn't work through the Itch version, since it gave you a link to the Amazon website. And the distribution of the website link was interrupted due to the traffic from you posting it here before it was finished, causing the security bot to change the website URL and thus breaking the link from the Itch version.

That's why the link didn't work for hatesfoxes99.

vorpaltiger

Aug 21, 2018
Except the link didn't work through the Itch version, since it gave you a link to the Amazon website. And the distribution of the website link was interrupted due to the traffic from you posting it here before it was finished, causing the security bot to change the website URL and thus breaking the link from the Itch version.

That's why the link didn't work for hatesfoxes99.
the link i posted was directly to the amazon version. the page before that has the play directly on itch with the play button, (which works right now im looking at it) and the itch app download, which i have the current version downloaded. this update is old, it was released on the 8th of october people who where patreons had long had this update.

SatoMafuyu

Nov 2, 2020
kinda gotta agree there. I mean i only care for buttstuff so m/m is fine for me. but m/f would be nice. and its even only text based. so its very "meh" m/m but i can understand. art is expensive or time consuming so i cant blame the creator.

but i get your complaints
personally i love m/m so i like this site :p

Fanrose

Feb 12, 2020
It seems that the version of the new engine has been updated, but I don't know how much of the new content actually has:unsure:

Fanrose

Feb 12, 2020
this is whats new, i own it on itch so i can get access to new builds as they drop
Yes, i know this announcement, but i want to know how many new events have been updated in this release. From the announcement, it seems that only some new contents have been updated, and the others are related to the new engine

vorpaltiger

Aug 21, 2018
Yes, i know this announcement, but i want to know how many new events have been updated in this release. From the announcement, it seems that only some new contents have been updated, and the others are related to the new engine
they post what changes, its only the updates to the new engine and what is written in that post, nothing else was touched

acatt

Jun 23, 2020
New content is next month; just engine change and few other things this month

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote