1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
I had to go into the code of the latest version I had on me (#11, it seems). It's, as with many things in this game, complicated.

If I'm reading this right, if you're at the house at any nighttime period, there will be an option to "Take him out on a walk". Do that, but stay in the house. Then pick the play with him until night option. Then, there will be a 33% chance of the Trald event happening.
Yeah, I still don't have any option like that. I mean I played the newgrounds version and other downloadable version and still nothing. Only thing I can do with him is rimjob in the shower.

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
Hasnt really got a guide or any information on what to do alot of the time, after using the rat potion thing, have no clue what to do or where to go, did the ready to learn thing and now just lost

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Hasnt really got a guide or any information on what to do alot of the time, after using the rat potion thing, have no clue what to do or where to go, did the ready to learn thing and now just lost
Have you done the two bar lessons with Xav after (or before) that? The ones where you meet up with Gen at your house between 4 and 6 to go to the Winner's Circle bar?

If yes, then that's the end of the content currently available.

5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
In the unofficial android build.how do u use ur phone/bring it out?.so I can use items/storage.i don't see or know anything to press to use the phone?.anyone?.tnx in advance..its just joiplay is not compatible.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
In the unofficial android build.how do u use ur phone/bring it out?.so I can use items/storage.i don't see or know anything to press to use the phone?.anyone?.tnx in advance..its just joiplay is not compatible.
You need to right-click, which i'm not sure if you can do on an android without having some sort of key modifier. The game creator said on the Discord that either this upcoming update (should be out any moment or tomorrow) or the next one will have an alternative fix for pulling up the phone.

5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
You need to right-click, which i'm not sure if you can do on an android without having some sort of key modifier. The game creator said on the Discord that either this upcoming update (should be out any moment or tomorrow) or the next one will have an alternative fix for pulling up the phone.
Tnx for the reply.i guess the android still need some modifier to get out the phone.since there is no possible to right click..i try pressing the screen on my phone dn right click or I just right click it.but no phone.tnx.ok I w8.hope it can be pull out.

5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
How to unlock,park,cv arena,bar etc...all i can see and unclock in the unofficial android port is the gym,aero shop,shop with Gris.im I missing something or quest?.and how to find doggo?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
How to unlock,park,cv arena,bar etc...all i can see and unclock in the unofficial android port is the gym,aero shop,shop with Gris.im I missing something or quest?.and how to find doggo?
You seem to be referring to things from the previous, non-visual novel version of the game (which can still be found on Newgrounds). The visual novel doesn't have any of that yet (though it does have the park, you just need to do enough work help with Boss and the goblins).

5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
You seem to be referring to things from the previous, non-visual novel version of the game (which can still be found on Newgrounds). The visual novel doesn't have any of that yet (though it does have the park, you just need to do enough work help with Boss and the goblins).
So it's not yet in the new update/game.OK.thank You for the info.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Is there a way to download the old html version? And the Newgrounds version is not that, it's something in between - which doesn't have cv arena, bar, hardcore vore, etc.

5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
Is there a way to play this on joiplay?.all I have is just a black screen.or there might be away to change in the settings?.thank you in advance.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Is there a way to play this on joiplay?.all I have is just a black screen.or there might be away to change in the settings?.thank you in advance.
It should work on Joiplay. The latest update even had a key change so the phone can be pulled up with P rather than right clicking.

5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
It should work on Joiplay. The latest update even had a key change so the phone can be pulled up with P rather than right clicking.
Still a black screen and dn forces it to shot down the game(version 0.4.1). Maybe it's the phone model?.im using OPPO A57 android phone.i tyr it many times and still the same:(. Guess I just wa8 for an Android version or apk mod.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Giros-40

5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
this is an unofficial android port Summoned by Accident [v0.4.1-Public] APK - MEGA

Is there a way to use the phone/inventory in this android build?.its just I can't progress the story cous I can't use the phone/inventory too use the mouse transformation.. Is there a way to pull out the phone/inventory?.tnx n advance.

• Sad
Reactions: caxhub

Emmisar

May 12, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (Working_For_Boss_At_Night.rpy, line 2353)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/chapter_2_1/ch2_1_neighborhood.rpyc", line 36, in script call
File "scripts/jobs/Working_For_Boss_At_Night.rpyc", line 149, in script call
File "scripts/jobs/Working_For_Boss_At_Night.rpyc", line 2282, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2264, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
raise e
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (Working_For_Boss_At_Night.rpy, line 2353)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Summoned By Accident 0.5.1-Public

nomojoe

Jun 26, 2019
It's both simpler than you think and not as intuitive as you'd think. It's one of those things that, after you're told, it makes more sense. Especially since the guy does directly say the full thing at one point and it's a reference to...the X-Files, I think? Though is also just a general reference to a common saying about aliens. Here it is:

goblinsarerealman
im pissed because i missed the last word of it lmao. i literally got most of it lol

Reactions: GravGrav
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote