3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
The artstyle of this game does catch my attention and the bovine chick(I think of the coital position rather than a female humanoid with bovine features when the word "cowgirl" is used, so yeah I am calling her a bovine chick!) looks cute.
I will keep my eyes on this for now and possibly play it at a later stage.
In regard to IC: I prefer that the protagonist is not directly related to any npcs that he might become involved with sexually. The usage of the word landlady as a synonym for mother is in my humble opinion just riddiculous. We see so many people use that word as a workaround for the rules on sites that generate income for creators. It is shocking that so few decide to be creative. It does not take much more work to create an npc that has a relation to the protagonist that actually makes sense. I will end my rant here, sorry if you feel like it wasted your time!

@Rick4324s and or others developing this game: Keep up the good work that you seem to be doing. I hope to see a great game in the future! ;)

D

Deleted member 368345

As you know, 0.01 has been out fow a few days now, and I'm already working on 0.02 (dont worry,. all bugs shall be fixed by then).
Thing is, I'm gonna introduce 3 new characters, two being Emma and Savanah, your landlady daughters, and the last one is up to you to choose.

So, which one do you want to see next?

Poll is open, so anyone can vote on it.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Game looks like it has great potential, but I'll wait for the patch to play. I don't want to spoil the game for me by playing with that god awful landlady nonsense. Incest da best.

Reactions: ToXical

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I will keep my eyes on this game. I have a bit of a principle of only supporting games after they have been in development in half a year and with some consistency in the development. The game looks good for a first release, pat yourself on your back mr. developer for me, because I can't through the screen.

Don't let the single foolhardy reviewer discourage you, you are currently doing well. The game is in all too early development to be reviewed in a meaningful way.

One gripe I have with this, is that the monster girls looks all too human. The bovine female only has horns, pointy ears, and a tail, the rest is merely a change of dress. Don't get me wrong, I think the models looks good. The whole feel, I sort of get, is that the characters are merely cosplaying as monsters.

This is your game and I don't let me tell you otherwise. Me spit balling with ideas here, I'll comment that you probably shouldn't make her into an actual talking cow. Maybe make her nose weird, give her some "cow skin" and hoofs on her legs (would go well with the whole demon idea). Make the character be cow monster, not woman in cow costume.
The demoness is fucking hot as a woman, but I don't really get a demonic feel from her. I come to think of her as a cute and sexy milf in a bit of a costume. I googled "demoness monster female" and found these pictures:

They are all different except for their red skin colour (which it doesn't have to be in my opinion) and their picture screams demoness.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Does seem interesting enough. Just needs a bit of a rewrite and grammatical restructuring here or there, just like every single game these days. Consider my interest peaked.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I know, I know... Day one, initial release, major WIP. But I gotta ask, is there doing to be a proper (or fan made) IC patch? It's not necessary, I'm just curious.
Other than that, the game itself looks fun. I like the concept. Art looks good. I really like the character design. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one.
The guy's on Patreon, he couldn't possibly confirm or promote an IC patch to the masses. Shame, I know.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So why rate it at all? Just so you can yell "FIRST" without having to actually say it? And giving it a two this early after release does nothing except negatively skew future ratings. I'm seriously not trying to be a dick... I'm just blunt, and genuinely curious.
Yeah, this has never made sense to me. On the one hand, I see the point of a reviewer/player going "Well, don't release something so bare bones. Take more time to work on it before you even release anything." On the other hand, you simply can't escape v.0.0.1's being so tiny, it feels like slapping a "D-" on a kid's English paper just because he's only written his thesis statement and wanted to run it by you first. Seems a bit silly... but this is why I'd want my first impressions to be worth something like a proper and good h-scene.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes