3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Jul 9, 2018
It seems even the idiots at /aco/ weren't falling for your ruse so you took it to f95 huh
For those of you who don't know he's just another delusional slav "dev" who'll have a complete meltdown when you criticize his 0.00000000001 alpha "game" for being buggy and a scam for patreon bucks.
Be careful with your money, friends

LMFAO! What a fuckin' douche nozzle! This is some low level, troll ass shit right here. I've been following this thread form day one and Rick has been nothing but friendly to everyone's perspective. Positive or negative. Even yours. So you can fuck right off with your bullshit. No one wants it here. Hey! Remind us all of the name of the super awesome game you're developing. Because I'd love to shit post all over your hard work and effort... yeah... that's what I thought. Oh! And while your at it, tell your mom I said hi. (y)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It seems even the idiots at /aco/ weren't falling for your ruse so you took it to f95 huh
For those of you who don't know he's just another delusional slav "dev" who'll have a complete meltdown when you criticize his 0.00000000001 alpha "game" for being buggy and a scam for patreon bucks.
Be careful with your money, friends
I'm usually one of the hardest on devs on this site, but I've seen nothing to suggest the dev is as you say. If you do have something to support what your saying, I suggest you link/upload it here, that's much more convincing then just attacking him.

I do think the dev needs to rework the dildo riding scene though, something about it just doesn't look right.

D

Deleted member 368345

I'm usually one of the hardest on devs on this site, but I've seen nothing to suggest the dev is as you say. If you do have something to support what your saying, I suggest you link/upload it here, that's much more convincing then just attacking him.

I do think the dev needs to rework the dildo riding scene though, something about it just doesn't look right.
I'm reworking a lot of things on the game :)

Nov 17, 2017
Right after the intro, in your room once you get the option to move around the map, I tried to save and it crashed. It mentioned "no valid save location" though I had a save folder. I restarted the game to the same effect.

However, when I opened the map, it let me save fine.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Man all those different creature/monster types already planned for at an early stage, with more to come hopefully. Looks very promising And it's in renpy another good thing. I am getting a good nostalgic breeding season vibe from it. Wish the developer the best of luck and GodSpeed (hentai god), will keep an eye on it.

D

Deleted member 368345

Man all those different creature/monster types already planned for at an early stage, with more to come hopefully. Looks very promising And it's in renpy another good thing. I am getting a good nostalgic breeding season vibe from it. Wish the developer the best of luck and GodSpeed (hentai god), will keep an eye on it.
Hey, thanks a lot. Lots of different girls to come, absolutely!

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I'm reworking a lot of things on the game :)
So, here's a list of the problems I found so far :
  • If you don't guess right the password of eva's computer, you end stuck in the room ; the UI don't reappear.
  • When you go to Eva's room after going to Henrietta's place (the first time if there's more), the background is still the one of your room (don't know if it's intended).
  • When you interact with characters, the background stay clickable.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
D

Deleted member 368345

how is the progress going with the game i love the mom cant wait to get her pregenant and pregnant fuck her is thats gonna happen ?
Hey, next update is coming on the 31th of this month, but just for Patrons. Public release shall come a week later.
Yes, you will be able to get most of the characters pregnant, but it will take a while for this to actually be in the game.

Cheers.

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
Oh cool, I've been waiting for some updates on this one. It's one of those games that I had to give a low rating review too, but have faith that it very well could be a great game. :)

Reactions: Morah SDG
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes