3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i clicked on Ignore(on some kind of error while i was going totally random in the Living Room) and the game went smooth, i may need to re-play the game for copy-pasting my actual error but it was after the Yoga-scene

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
guess i finished all the available content..because after splooshing on "mom's best friend"(lol) and her chatting in your room..gives me end of content message and a darkened bedroom with no clickables..maybe a "tttthhhats all folks" message would be better so i didnt go around clicking..HAHAAA!

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
guess i finished all the available content..because after splooshing on "mom's best friend"(lol) and her chatting in your room..gives me end of content message and a darkened bedroom with no clickables..maybe a "tttthhhats all folks" message would be better so i didnt go around clicking..HAHAAA!
Well, we did give a "Thanks for playing, see you next time" type recap ending, it was just delivered through text, not a screen.

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Yeah, no rollback since I want this to be a "your choices matter" kind of game.

Normally, I don't mind this, but there are occasions where I accidentally hit the space or enter bar too quickly and miss some dialogue. It'd be easier to just scroll back a touch instead of having to mouse and click on "history". But, it's your game and it's only a minor annoyance on my end.

Also, not sure if I'm the only one having this problem, but I noticed that if I hit "H" to hide the text box the whole screen goes blank. Hitting "H" again brings everything back.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Normally, I don't mind this, but there are occasions where I accidentally hit the space or enter bar too quickly and miss some dialogue. It'd be easier to just scroll back a touch instead of having to mouse and click on "history". But, it's your game and it's only a minor annoyance on my end.

Also, not sure if I'm the only one having this problem, but I noticed that if I hit "H" to hide the text box the whole screen goes blank. Hitting "H" again brings everything back.
Yeah, I noticed that too, and we'll try to make that change in the next update. Art should be seen!

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Whats the laptop password?
Also, I get to the "yoga" conversation telling me to go to the blue barn. Can't do it. "need to do something else first"
Same thing with the zombie from the school. I get my wisdom up to 5 and then there's no one there.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes