3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i finished to play this update, it's good, still small content but okay they're demo-releases so for now it's good...also it's normal that i can't go back during dialogues?

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
i mean, is something that will be fixed or what?
I think I tried to fix it, and Summoner purposefully undid it. Said it was something to do with the system becoming more screwed up if we leave it in. @SummonerDEV, mind stepping in here to answer this nice person's question? I know I'm not gonna answer it best.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
@ThunderRob i mean soon as we "befriend her" and gave like two-three compliments she is already using doublesense words like Mate and Meet, and asking to come back soon or if we have a girlfriend u.u like a jeolous girlfriend already(she sounds a tiny bit yandere to me)(and sorry for the spoiler)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@ThunderRob i mean soon as we "befriend her" and gave like two-three compliments she is already using doublesense words like Mate and Meet, and asking to come back soon or if we have a girlfriend u.u like a jeolous girlfriend already(she sounds a tiny bit yandere to me)(and sorry for the spoiler)
i like jealous psycho girlfriends..they are spicey..LOL

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes