3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
@Rick4324s Hey man, is your email "rimelo1997" or "7997? It's really tricky to tell, the font makes me think it could be either one. Wanted to send you an email. Like your work put in so far.

abcd65926

Jul 3, 2017
It seems even the idiots at /aco/ weren't falling for your ruse so you took it to f95 huh
For those of you who don't know he's just another delusional slav "dev" who'll have a complete meltdown when you criticize his 0.00000000001 alpha "game" for being buggy and a scam for patreon bucks.
Be careful with your money, friends

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It seems even the idiots at /aco/ weren't falling for your ruse so you took it to f95 huh
For those of you who don't know he's just another delusional slav "dev" who'll have a complete meltdown when you criticize his 0.00000000001 alpha "game" for being buggy and a scam for patreon bucks.
anyway, for now the game seems good...the shortiest pre-alpha version ever...but for one time, i'm happy to being poor xD

Reactions: Morah SDG
D

Deleted member 368345

You can criticize and I will listen to it, but if your critique its something like "its shit" or "your art sucks" I think its unnecessary and stupid. I'm very aware of my flaws, but saying this kind of thing doesnt help.

About patreon, how is my game a scam? lmao, i'm making 7$ at the moment, do you really think i'm doing it for money?

Jul 9, 2018
Yeah, this has never made sense to me. On the one hand, I see the point of a reviewer/player going "Well, don't release something so bare bones. Take more time to work on it before you even release anything." On the other hand, you simply can't escape v.0.0.1's being so tiny, it feels like slapping a "D-" on a kid's English paper just because he's only written his thesis statement and wanted to run it by you first. Seems a bit silly... but this is why I'd want my first impressions to be worth something like a proper and good h-scene.
I may be in the minority, but I always look at initial releases as a teaser trailer. Just a little something to get you interested. Introduce the main characters, set up the world they occupy, and let you get a feel for the art style, if the dev isn't using Daz or Honey. It really doesn't bother me if there aren't any h-scenes in a first release. It does bother me if it fails to do any of the things I previously mentioned. Which this didn't. So I have no complaints.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
Jul 9, 2018
The guy's on Patreon, he couldn't possibly confirm or promote an IC patch to the masses. Shame, I know.
Yeah, I know the shit creators on Patreon have to deal with (not that I'm one of them), but that doesn't necessarily stop them from dropping a patch here, or anywhere else. And as Rick said...

Well, I can't make it official, but I wouldn't be able to do anything if someone did it. ;)
Absolutely not, but if it comes from me it will be a few updates from now. I already have a lot of work on my hand at the moment (writing, drawing and coding) o_Oo_O

sub3er0

Oct 2, 2018
The game freezes at the very beginning after visiting the cowgirl just standing in my room, there is no exit button

D

Deleted member 368345

The game freezes at the very beginning after visiting the cowgirl just standing in my room, there is no exit button
Can you restart the game and try again? I've played it here and its working just fine.

D

Deleted member 368345

Well, it used to happen on the 0.01a. Did you download the most recent version (0.01b?)

D

Deleted member 368345

Discord is out, guys. A open line of communication between me and you guys. You can talk about pretty much anything related to the project, ask questions, post bugs and everything.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes