Ren'Py Abandoned Summoner School Academia [v1.0] [Cascadia Games]

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
why that two links of mega and other not work? i wanna download but they are deleted why??
The links are back up now. Check the first post of this thread for working download links.

Also, you may want to not spam the same question half a dozen times in the future.

Last edited:

Keklordiv

Jan 10, 2018
Developer here, really didn't mean for this to blow up. Was trying to make a summertime saga / league of legends mash up because I thought it would be fun. There was a ton of work that went into it but it's true that original structure was based on the summertime saga game. As development moved along characters and locations diverged further from the original game (outside houses, arcade, mini games). In fact all the mini games are 100% unique and one of the things I thought was a major improvement. Future iterations are meant to push the story and style further in a unique direction. However, I'm not happy with the current state (which was suppose to be more of a proof of concept) and will be taking some steps moving forward. Patreon is down and will not be taking any donations.

Work at reworking assets that are the same style/layout.
Work with original developer and only move forward with blessing/credit
Lol good to know you're working on this. Summertime Saga's art is kind of uncanny for me. It's good, but uncanny, so I hope the new style will look more unique.