Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Can we really say the game is complete if it's only the end of the first episode ? I mean Dating My Daughter has 3 episodes and the game is not complete (a 4th is in dev).

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Classic Hard-core J-futa fan here so... the SIZE kind of takes away from the enjoyment. But if its your thing.. it is done WELL!

its not me.gif

(y)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Summoner's Legacy (Saga of The Gods Part One) [Ep.1 v1.0 Elite] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.68 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.66 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 205 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 188 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Simplifying what the developer said:
Basically the filler stuff was removed from the complete version which is way all the unused locations have also been removed.
I checked out a little after the over-haul, the sister was removed entirely? So it's just the aunt and Mom then? Did they right in the sister's girlfriend somehow?....now I'm just curious what this game looks like now.

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
I checked out a little after the over-haul, the sister was removed entirely? So it's just the aunt and Mom then? Did they right in the sister's girlfriend somehow?....now I'm just curious what this game looks like now.
Your sister that you share a bedroom with it still very much in the game it's your older sister that was added in a past version that is gone the only scene with her was her lying on her bed so nothing of interest.

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
so you guys In every update you all playing from the buginning?

sorry for bad english
The last couple of updates yep but you could get to the end in about 5 minutes if you skip all the dialogue the thing that will slow you down the most is clicking on different places.

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes