ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
im not worry, just asking, i dont want to turn this game common harem games like the others..
This game is rather big for a sandbox and not that much content for 4 characters.
All the content from the book she was reading, I guess you can say was the NT... content.

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
80% of the scenes have exactly the same flow. Blowjob then sex.

The author should read some futa hentai or something, the scenes almost all look the same.

Reactions: KhaledXR

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What do you expect from a sandbox ga,e?
It's all about pointless clicking.
I managed to finish the update and all 4 characters regardless.
Now a ton of sandbox games to go and won't be as easy.

Aug 29, 2020
I'll fix the gloryhole membership in the next build, it doesn't actually have any content anyways. I had planned on adding scenes where the MC can use the services to get fucked or suck dick but there was enough people that thought that might be to homo and I scrapped that idea. I'll also adjust the amount of time used in working, most people complain about there not being enough to do in the amount of time given to the player so I didn't think that was gonna be an issue for people.
Pity, I would have liked to see those scenes, right now no offense its kinda blowjob/fuck/blowjob/fuck.....would have been nice to see the MC on the receiving end.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Pity, I would have liked to see those scenes, right now no offense its kinda blowjob/fuck/blowjob/fuck.....would have been nice to see the MC on the receiving end.
Yes, but a lot of people don't like that, and even if it's made optional that's time spent on scenes that they aren't going to see, so you'll get updates with little/nothing for a lot of fans.

Aug 29, 2020
Yes, but a lot of people don't like that, and even if it's made optional that's time spent on scenes that they aren't going to see, so you'll get updates with little/nothing for a lot of fans.
So what? Not all people like underwater levels in videogames lol, devs still put them there. Not going to please everyone no matter what you do.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Here is the save of the only scene where that happens I think, which is the culmination of the "story" on the gloryhole. From what I understood it may or may not be removed on the next update.

On another note, aparently both scenes with the gym receptionist (the blowjob in the showers and the flashback with her ex) were removed.

Last edited:

freca

Jun 15, 2017
You know, the only thing that bothers me about this game is how every character is somehow enthralled by how big the MC's dick is, but literally every other futa has the exact same size dick. It makes no sense to have lines like "I've never seen one so big!" or "I've never had a dick that big!" and yet they just fucked one of the other futas in the game with the exact same size dick.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I would have loved to see more inflation renders (or even better : cumflation:geek: )... There are actually some inflation renders in the original game but not really in the remake unfortunatly.

Still, it's a good Futa game even if I prefered the original game.

Reactions: Wyyuu
3.10 star(s) 28 Votes