Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Interesting beginning, but once they adopt nudism, every time MC masturbates, they all lose arousal as well and this becomes an endless turn ... it gets tiring.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
That's the way it is in game if you are aroused then so are they if you have 5 points in arousal so do they if you whack off and your arousal gets set back to 0 then so does theirs. If you are not aroused then neither are they if you are aroused then so are they and the more aroused you get the more aroused they get and the more aroused they get the more aroused you get.

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
Content aside, changing from the automatic slideshow style of image progression to a straight click-through would be preferable. That way we don't skip whole scenes trying to move past one image that doesn't work for us.
I agree. Its like trying to jerk off to people having sex on top of a speeding bus.

Reactions: rinrom and toll

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
OK, I almost fell in love the instant I saw a GENUINE FUTA NOT SOME DUDE WITH TITS!!! but sadly my love was not to be You
Said Fucking Cucking... well in my opinion won't be the greatest game regardless of how high the resolution.

Reactions: Trainer7

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Nah. There is actually a big difference between an optional NTR or a pure NTR game. The optional one is never genuine NTR. Not saying this one should have that, but statement that you subdue both is false. Choosing NTR is pretty much netorase. Being forced into NTR is the true netorare, but almost none of the western devs have balls to do it. Maybe because a flock of NTR haters swoop down on them immediately.
The topic of the ntr could not interest me less, even less its divisions. I gave a tip to the developer, so that he expands the group of interest for his game. Not to choose an even smaller group that enjoys that kind of content in a game.

Kiliandi

May 3, 2017
I think if both the futas had a horsecocks it would make things look 100% better. They just look odd with such huge human-looking dicks

Reactions: Parthornax

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Looked interesting, and I didnt mind the futa protagonist, but did she have to have a 3 foot long dick ? And am I supposed to believe it fits in the females snatch and throats ? I mean come on....
The longer the dick is the better, remember "Lara with horse" video from Animopron? That horse cock was so long that when he fucked Lara in the ass it actually went all the way through her and out of her mouth.... that was hot as fuck ;->

Reactions: BigMike240

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Some of that *Lara with horse* was more of a comedy then anything that made you laugh more then anything.

@cru

Stop masturbating your fucking up the mojo in the house the more you do not masturbate the more everyone's arousal goes up which will then start triggering new events when you hit certain arousal levels. There are 5 events to unlock.

Reactions: cru

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
I think the NTR aspect comes from the changed content that the incest patch recovers.

jackhammer123333

Jun 11, 2017
Pretty cool for a demo, hope to see a smoother progression when more content comes out. I would personally enjoy a slower progression between getting a dick and gradually corrupting the people of the house until I can finally walk around displaying my huge mast.

Reactions: Slagmoth
Mar 14, 2018
anyone else getting the download flagged as a trojan virus? it's happened before with other games on here but most tended to be false alarms (I hope)

using avira anti virus btw

*UPDATE:* possible Trojan virus confirmed (TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen ), I was able to play the game for about an hour but got bored and decided to delete it. I then got an error message telling me that I needed the administrators permission to delete the files (both applications of the download). had to restart my computer to get control back and probably going to have to do a thorough virus scrub now.

DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Reactions: Y2k94

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hrm. It's got potential, and the initial encounter with the demon pre wang and creampie was pretty fantastic-- digging the expressions on the model. However, comma, I do hope our futa protagonist also gets a bit of tlc on her feminine bits now and then.. if she isn't also subject to the rampant redunkulous wangs thus rendered then she's little more than a shemale with cosmetic changes.. which is also fine, it just wouldn't be taking advantage of her assets, per se.

Game could also use a bit more content and direction, but it's just beggining and whatnot.

Best of luck!

Donger123456

Aug 18, 2018
okay not sure about this one. Virus detector was going crazy about it. can anyone confirm?
edit: yep it has a trojan in it.

Reactions: r9xht
3.10 star(s) 28 Votes