RPGM Completed Summonmancer Falcia ~The Forbidden Art of Enwombing Monsters~ [Final] [yaminabedaiichikantai]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
I tried playing it and goddamn is it painful. On top of the shitty MTL, its a grindfest to even birth new monsters to be allies. Got past the first enemy in the "easy camp" and was like N O P E wont be trying it again unless there's some better english.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I tried playing it and goddamn is it painful. On top of the shitty MTL, its a grindfest to even birth new monsters to be allies. Got past the first enemy in the "easy camp" and was like N O P E wont be trying it again unless there's some better english.
How is it a grindfest?

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Completed save within the gallery room painfully grinded out to by yours truly, the MTL for this was beyond horrible and I never want to even load this again.
Legend! Never went back to it hoping someone would fix the mtl but this works even better

Nov 20, 2020
Legend! Never went back to it hoping someone would fix the mtl but this works even better
That whole project would just need to be redone from the ground up, not even word-wrapping in that hot mess. Apologies ahead of time for trying to read the smut because you're gonna have a bad time.

Aug 5, 2022
Sorry but none of the links work besides mediafire and that has a 2 day download time. Aint no way im waiting that long =. Does anyone have an alternative link or can someone reinstate the links

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Sorry but none of the links work besides mediafire and that has a 2 day download time. Aint no way im waiting that long =. Does anyone have an alternative link or can someone reinstate the links
What are you talking about, from the link to mediafile, I download this file in 4-5 minutes...
Check your internet connection.

Asians

Apr 20, 2021
how do i install the patch? do i just download it and drag and drop it into the main file is there instructions that i just cant find?

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
how do i install the patch? do i just download it and drag and drop it into the main file is there instructions that i just cant find?
Yes, you unzip the "www" folder to the game folder, where this folder is also located, and replace the files.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes