Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Just my opinion but I really hope that one day Sum makes an extended short of Lulu and Orc with a storyline because the original one was really good especially the second part.He should stick with the same models that were used in the original.

fewn

Feb 3, 2018
guys, whoever that still or become patreon of sum, please just please tell sum to make some of schadule of his upcoming project either that is short, long, loop whatever so we know what sum been doing. Thanks to all heroes in this thread that willing to and always share sum works. I salute you....

Raziel Drakon

Oct 10, 2018
We better make sure we keep it that way. As long be careful and go here to do so. We cant afford to put up a shitty mistake.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Any news about the guy of the visual novel the neighbour wife?
Went to check and yes, to sum it up: He has decided to remake a couple of Sum's old shorts, Lara & The Pirate being the 1st, these shorts will be separated from the game.
Also he has switched to Blender now, says it's a better engine to work with and both the remade shorts and what remains of the VN will be made on Blender

Lastly, he answered the following when someone asked for proportions and male playable characters in the game: "For next comparisons I'll also include busts and butts, and again I'd like you to vote, the point of this discord is for you to tell me what you guys want to see, characters, poses, setting, anything goes. Kurt will be the main male char, but he won't be the only, he'll have his buddies and his father also won't miss out on the fun. For white shotas, I had one scene in mind (it's incest), for that I would use Hugo from A Plague Tale, his model is pretty neat. "

He has posted some images but they're mostly Blender stuff to show how different things can look, nothing that would be included in the game. arrr.png
ltplcrp3.jpg lbe2.jpg

cyfbd4.jpg
lm4s3.png
conna3rs.jpg

Last edited:

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
IMO, he's only done like 5-7 good animations in the past, like Lulu & Kimari, Neighbor's Wife 1 (in particular), MBF2 was pretty good, Lara & Pirate, Quiet in Cell was great too, but the new stuff is quite bad. The latest Lara model he used was atrocious, completely disproportionate model. Skinny arms, yet the tits are 7 times bigger than her head, and the animation itself was just lazy. I feel the same about his other recent anims, poor model choices and a general degradation in anim quality. :/ Hope he improves one day.
Hes Rollin in cash and smoking too much crack !

Raziel Drakon

Oct 10, 2018
Went to check and yes, to sum it up: He has decided to remake a couple of Sum's old shorts, Lara & The Pirate being the 1st, these shorts will be separated from the game.
Also he has switched to Blender now, says it's a better engine to work with and both the remade shorts and what remains of the VN will be made on Blender

Lastly, he answered the following when someone asked for proportions and male playable characters in the game: "For next comparisons I'll also include busts and butts, and again I'd like you to vote, the point of this discord is for you to tell me what you guys want to see, characters, poses, setting, anything goes. Kurt will be the main male char, but he won't be the only, he'll have his buddies and his father also won't miss out on the fun. For white shotas, I had one scene in mind (it's incest), for that I would use Hugo from A Plague Tale, his model is pretty neat. "

He has posted some images but they're mostly Blender stuff to show how different things can look, nothing that would be included in the game. View attachment 667631
View attachment 667632 View attachment 667633

View attachment 667634
View attachment 667635
View attachment 667636
Thar sound like hell of an idea. I can help him with that. What his discord??

Unless

Jun 14, 2018

He has posted some images but they're mostly Blender stuff to show how different things can look, nothing that would be included in the game. View attachment 667631
View attachment 667632 View attachment 667633

View attachment 667634
View attachment 667635
View attachment 667636
Looking good....when will we except to see it released?

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Thar sound like hell of an idea. I can help him with that. What his discord??
It's not a public Discord, and there's actually very few in it, which surprises me. No one but the man himself can make invites. I think YFG will get a lot more attention if he ever releases a demo or one of these remade shorts.

Looking good....when will we except to see it released?
No given date. A month ago, he probably wasn't planning to add Witcher ladies or remake shorts, 2 months ago, he probably wasn't planning to change to blender and even longer before that he wasn't planning like half the content that are in the works right now.

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
It's not a public Discord, and there's actually very few in it, which surprises me. No one but the man himself can make invites. I think YFG will get a lot more attention if he ever releases a demo or one of these remade shorts.

No given date. A month ago, he probably wasn't planning to add Witcher ladies or remake shorts, 2 months ago, he probably wasn't planning to change to blender and even longer before that he wasn't planning like half the content that are in the works right now.
thanks man, stay safe

ark735

Sep 25, 2017
anyone know the password for LuluNot.rar on the 10$ Mega link posted a page or 2 ago>?

Thanks

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes