Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Ranger6709

May 18, 2020
For anyone wondering, Sum said on Discord that the big project would be AT LEAST 30 min long. But taking into consideration that when NW2 came out he said it would be between 1 and 2 hours long and it ended barely reaching 1 with credits (and a metric fuckton of story images), I'm just gonna assume the project will have around 15 min of animation and reach just about 30 min in total.
If it goes further, It'll be a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.
You smells like Palpatine

oMgcollectoR

Dec 20, 2017
It baffles my mind how his patreons still praise him for his lazy and declining quality of work. His peek was with the Neighbours wife series especially the christmas special and a friendly visit. K9 was good and MBF 2 great. Everything after that was between decent and crap. Now its only crap or worse.

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
It baffles my mind how his patreons still praise him for his lazy and declining quality of work. His peek was with the Neighbours wife series especially the christmas special and a friendly visit. K9 was good and MBF 2 great. Everything after that was between decent and crap. Now its only crap or worse.
I agree with NW series being so good, but he wanted to learn new things and he moved from SFM to Blender, i agree that he is being lazy with the project because of the continues delays. But in terms of graphic quality and physics is no doubt that Blender is way better than SFM, who knows maybe one day we see NW 3 or a remaster with this quality.
(About the works being bad nowaydays is mainly because of the angles and the duration of the shorts)

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
the guy tells excuses every month, for delaying the release of the movie, it was to be released at the beginning of 2022, after we know him he always has excuses, I believe that he will never have a sequel to MBF or Mission K-9:cry:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
FFVIII Short:
Howdy all, This week we have Rinoa getting it, also I am gonna upload another little short on the archive which was more of a hair tech demo than anything but I turned it into a animation, the link wont work for awhile as I am trying to sort the archive and update it but shouldn't take me to long.
Audio on the last parts of the project is getting there but taking time, I will probably be sticking to shorter vids now until I've got the project out as It's way past its release date that I had in my head.
Hope your all well, have a good week ahead!

Mediafire LINK:
there is no higher quality version of this?

Reactions: kotlsupp2000
Feb 17, 2021
the guy tells excuses every month, for delaying the release of the movie, it was to be released at the beginning of 2022, after we know him he always has excuses, I believe that he will never have a sequel to MBF or Mission K-9:cry:
What is this movie even going to be about, if it even exists that is because so far no one has shared WiP images.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
What is this movie even going to be about, if it even exists that is because so far no one has shared WiP images.
It seems like a fantasy-based project, and I suspect it started as a reimagining of "Jungle Savior". Black Shota as usual, and a goblin for whoever wanted that. Also, pretty much every WiP image or gif and even the trailer has been shared on this forum, so I'm not sure how you missed that.

Reactions: Al_Mubarak
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes