Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Mar 19, 2021
He suddenly switched to blender because he said it was easier and faster to create content. To this date he hasn't produced a feature length blender project, let alone anything worth subscribing to (comparing to jackerman who is arguably the best blender artist in these genres for example) I hate to trash sum because as far as feature length beast/bbc/cheating/cuck etc sfm content goes he was the best around and that how he gained his success. I was a 10$ sub of his for a couple years in the past based on his sfm projects but after NW2 took 8 months from start to finish and then the sudden change from sfm to blender without any patreon opinions I just couldn't support the content that was coming out. I hate to tell people how to operate their shit but going back to sfm for feature length projects and doing blender shorts on the side would make the most sense.
shucks, I'd say go back to sfm in general, most of his blender stuff has been looking pretty meh aesthetically ever since he changed imo. Chicks just getting bigger and bigger with weird faces and it ain't for me. But folks still paying him so he still has folks who really like his stuff. I'm just giving my opinion, he can do what he wants.
edit:
as far as practice goes, how long has it been since he even switched to blender? been a few years right? Like no one is ever done practicing sure, but the animations have just been pretty nothing honestly.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
There was this long video of elizabeth and a mutant or orc in some shack in the woods i think? does anyone know the title of it? or its part of this collection? think it came out years ago.

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
Tifa - Red

Hey all, Tifa getting down to it again with that fantasy creature we all know and love, this is the heavily edited camera version so I keep the platform happy, unedited version is in my server or on my subscribestar, also good news! audio for the project is just about complete, so I can finally start to render finals and assemble!
Stay Extra

Links (Tifa short and hotel orgy extra):

(Also i would not update the kemono until the project release)

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I will say something that will probably be criticized because it will be partially be mixed with my bias.
Why does Sumthin's model or animation lately is full of jello? I mean seriously, watching the last two shorts, it feels like the entire body of the female models are just mostly jello?
JELLO!
Seriously, I small slap and the entire being of the female is gonna shake to the core. I mean, for example, in the latest Tifa short with Red, why does it feel and look like Tifa forgot what exercise is and let herself go with all of the spazzing out of her thighs and breast for each bounce?
I would like to admit, I like when specific things bounce.... TO A CERTAIN EXTENT.
I would like my females to be AT LEAST HAS SOME FIRMNESS IN THEM otherwise, it is just saggy skin. That's what I feel with his animations lately, SAGGY PEOPLE.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes