Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
Oké thanks but any info of the clip name or title
is a old preview gif of the main project "Savior" Sumthindifrnt said in some of his latest Patreon post that it would be out for xmas after mini project release, theres the trailer if u want to see it

May 14, 2022
is a old preview gif of the main project "Savior" Sumthindifrnt said in some of his latest Patreon post that it would be out for xmas after mini project release, theres the trailer if u want to see it
This mf needs to hurry up man. That “lil update” gif looks fucking amazing look at that quality.

• Sad
Reactions: Grayson789

wanqud

Apr 19, 2021
that dubstep soundtrack is nice too but shazam cant find it :(

Raziel Drakon

Oct 10, 2018
I can see improvement, is getting there. Just the short vids and teaser is irritating. But overall, i hope he keep his word in getting that done and at the very least be MUCH longer!

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Wasn't the big project originally supposed to release last December lmao
It was, but 1st Sum said that there were problems with the VAs. After that, at some point he decided (by himself) that the scenes were bad quality and starting remaking them.

As a side note: I don't recall a single update that states how long the final project is, or how much of it was remade, or if problems were solved with all VAs involved, as the trailer used recordings that I'm pretty sure come from MBF2.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
..... About the latest animation.... I was gonna say that it looks good and all.
Then it zoomed out, then I saw the saggy and flappy breasts..... then moved into a different angle then saw all that ass and it is trying to become its own entity because that ass was trying to separate itself from the thighs.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
It's just my opinion but I don't like as much as before the animations he does lately, I liked more the ones he did in series like "man's best friend" which was my favorite and I hoped and wished for a continuation, but if he is going to do it in the same way as the last animations then I don't have much hope...

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
The only short that sum make better that others with blender is just lady d with warewolf the rest is just like experimental idea that have no clue what is the true content in it just saggy, melting, part of female body. Is sum goes for real life saggy body parts of real life female? Yeah goodluck with that, and whose the moron that suggest that using blender is better? At what part that is better just because other artis using blender. Sfm is old and outdated yes that true but imagine this, if you know that its perfect on that platform why ask more.

Apr 26, 2021
The only short that sum make better that others with blender is just lady d with warewolf the rest is just like experimental idea that have no clue what is the true content in it just saggy, melting, part of female body. Is sum goes for real life saggy body parts of real life female? Yeah goodluck with that, and whose the moron that suggest that using blender is better? At what part that is better just because other artis using blender. Sfm is old and outdated yes that true but imagine this, if you know that its perfect on that platform why ask more.
F*ck off. I'm not an idiot. How do you define better? I define better as a software that allows the animator more control through the graph editor and delivers superior realism through things like dynamic reflections, better maps and textures and the ability to render more realistic graphics. You're not an animator so sh*t the f*ck up. It's not my fault he can't get the most out of the software and it's also not my fault you've never used either and you have no frame of reference anyway. Just another anonymous keyboard warrior talking out of his ass about things he barely understands. I used Blender when I did a game design course. It's a complex software which is why people struggle to learn it. It can do more than SFM hands down. There's no comparison.

• Angry
Reactions: Spookyman6969
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes