Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Apr 26, 2021
Pretty sure that he just made animations to fund a new GPU, then he peaced out once he got what he wanted lol.
If he's making what it says he's making on Patreon I could live off that money quite easily and would stop wage cucking immediately but then I'm probably of more of a minimalist. Without knowing his lifestyle and outgoings It's impossible to know why he seems to decide to keep jumping back into wage cuckery every few months.

Pairy Henis

Sep 17, 2019
Cheating huh...
You can try District 13 but I don't know where you can find an archive of theirs. I just come by some of their work every now and then in naughtymachinima.
You can also try General Butch but they are kinda retired now but their stuff is good.
If you are cool with anime, you can try YuukiS.
If you're having trouble finding stuff by District 13 here's a thread dedicated to their stuff on 8muses here:

They're also on Patreon if you wanna support them here:

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
surprised sum's subscribestar is still there and not Under Review, since it looks like Zipling's has been wiped and placed under review? has anyone heard from Zipling or know what's up?
I don't think ZipLings acc is under review. Between his video releases he's just really quiet.

deathray5678

Jun 27, 2017
*Scene from Thor: Ragnarok*

YOUR SAVIOR IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a serious note, "Savior" is decent. Definitely was expecting something longer but hopefully 2023 is a better year. File was too big to upload and I don't know how so here is the archive text. Enjoy and have a nice New Years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Archive, sample below.
Hope ya all like it, please bare in mind a lot of the animations etc were done when I was only starting with blender so there not the best but not terrible?
Anywayz, Happy New Year to you all, I thank you all for your support this year and getting me back on my feet, it's been a difficult one but I hope it can only go up from here.
Stay Extra

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dawgue

Aug 12, 2021

On a serious note, "Savior" is decent. Definitely was expecting something longer but hopefully 2023 is a better year. File was too big to upload and I don't know how so here is the archive text. Enjoy and have a nice New Years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope ya all like it, please bare in mind a lot of the animations etc were done when I was only starting with blender so there not the best but not terrible?
Anywayz, Happy New Year to you all, I thank you all for your support this year and getting me back on my feet, it's been a difficult one but I hope it can only go up from here.
Stay Extra

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you..

Reactions: SukySUKY92
Jun 1, 2017

Stay Extra

Can someone upload it to another server, it's too heavy to download in mega??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SukySUKY92
Feb 17, 2021
Sumthindifrnts film Saviour is 26minutes long. 26RegionSFMs film SAUPX is 37minutes long. Watch both, and come back and let us know how much sex is in each one. I would like to see the hoops people jump through to justify the wait for Sumthindifrnts Saviour, and one of these artist is still using SFM.

Last edited:

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
WOW!!! I would have hated to have been a paying supporter, and THIS is what 2 years of waiting and financial support gets you.

YIKES!!!

Well, now that he's finally delivered this....I don't even know what to call it; maybe he'll hang it up. He clearly either doesn't have the skill in Blender to produce quality work, or no longer has the passion to produce quality work at all. Maybe now he can walk away.

Last edited:

Samuraighost

Sep 17, 2020

Stay Extra

I need key

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes