Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Ffreaker1025

Mar 20, 2019
the kemono got updated
and this what he said about the project '' Not much else to update on atm, I have been doing the odd bit of audio on days I can, (audio is all that is left) for the project, might have to try and make it a christmas gift at this point but it is what it is ''. from the jungle fever content.

Last edited:

Liljmoore80

Mar 13, 2021
The Claire one is ok. But what the hell is with that jungle fever one? The angle is not only horrible but it's blurry af. You can't even see anything till like the last ten seconds and even then half that is the guys ass. Tf man Smh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: asplly97

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
the kemono got updated
and this what he said about the project '' Not much else to update on atm, I have been doing the odd bit of audio on days I can, (audio is all that is left) for the project, might have to try and make it a christmas gift at this point but it is what it is ''. from the jungle fever content.
Yeah the same bs "audio" excuse, he told us the same bs with the Savior project "Im working with the VA audio" the project release with no new audio ( Same clap and moanings sound from SFM works) I mean if u worked with a VA even if its unfinish why dont put some of it in the project, In the end he is just lying and being lazy like always and makes excuses to delay projects that would take less time to milk Patreon supporters.

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
so we might get the project as a christmas gift ? take your bets
My predicition hoping that im wrong : Christmas short and project delayed for next year "I needed to take time with my wife and family so i didnt have time to finish project audio, sorry for the delay and the lack of the content next year would be better" Then the project release in March of next year after low quality shorts.

Anon1357

Jun 7, 2020
Jungle Fever 2/10
Cyberpunkfk 3/10

Why bothering wasting time in low quality shorts when the project should be out long time ago?
I liked some of the angles so would raise it higher, but not higher than a 6. It's just frustrating that he focusses so much on the shorts instead of the big projects. I get that only working on something big is hard, but we can only take that many delays.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes