Sep 22, 2021
Sadly, you are right about this game being glitched beyond repair. Even so, I wish Deka would remake it from the ground up with the knowledge he has now. He would even add crossover content such as the Domina trading cards planned for MHC and some lore linking the two games together.
I mean that is basically what maple hills college is, it's the same concept but with his new skills.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Maple hills is still technically RPGM, but i don't share the sentiment. as you know i greatly prefer visual novels, Poke'mon is about the only traditional top down RPG i like.
You must be thinking of another femdom college game. Maple Hills College is a VN inspired by this game.

I am the opposite with Monster Girl Quest being my only exception so far.
Poke'mon is a great choice of RPG. Since you like Poke'mon and monster girls, I am positive you will love playing Monster Girl Quest Paradox. You will likely also like playing the Monster Girl Encyclopedia game when it eventually gets released:

Monster Girl Quest Paradox:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-2-v2-41-torotoro-resistance.1766/

Play the VN first as the MGQ universe is very story and lore heavy:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-1-3-final-torotoro-resistance.609/

And here is the thread for Monster Girl Encyclopedia:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-encyclopedia-rpg-v0-0-11-kenko_cross.75328/

Maple Hills was promising, but it was a turn down when I found out there was no Ariah.
I thought the same. She was the heart of SCC. Her bubble gum scene the best scene in SCC and begged to be included in MHC.

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
I thought the same. She was the heart of SCC. Her bubble gum scene the best scene in SCC and begged to be included in MHC.
Her scene crushing Nicole's reign and becoming the college Queen was fantastic as well.

------------

btw, if you guys prefer, here is a hand from someone who has accents in my language (and my keyboard), feel free to copy and paste if you want: Pokémon

(Yellow is my favorite!)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Sep 22, 2021
You must be thinking of another femdom college game. Maple Hills College is a VN inspired by this game.

I am the opposite with Monster Girl Quest being my only exception so far.
Poke'mon is a great choice of RPG. Since you like Poke'mon and monster girls, I am positive you will love playing Monster Girl Quest Paradox. You will likely also like playing the Monster Girl Encyclopedia game when it eventually gets released:

Monster Girl Quest Paradox:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-2-v2-41-torotoro-resistance.1766/

Play the VN first as the MGQ universe is very story and lore heavy:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-1-3-final-torotoro-resistance.609/

And here is the thread for Monster Girl Encyclopedia:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-encyclopedia-rpg-v0-0-11-kenko_cross.75328/

Visual novel or not maple hills college is made in RPGM you can check the game page.

I have played a little paradox but i ended up not getting very far because it is an RPG.

• Wow

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Her scene crushing Nicole's reign and becoming the college Queen was fantastic as well.

------------

btw, if you guys prefer, here is a hand from someone who has accents in my language (and my keyboard), feel free to copy and paste if you want: Pokémon

(Yellow is my favorite!)
I haven't seen any of the endings yet due to how this game keeps glitching. The Best Blue Haired Girl ending is by far going to be my favorite. Not only would I waifu BBHG (Best Blue Haired Girl) but I actually dislike Nicole despite normally liking bullies.

Visual novel or not maple hills college is made in RPGM you can check the game page.

I have played a little paradox but i ended up not getting very far because it is an RPG.
You are correct, MHC was also being made in RPG Maker. I guess he chose it because it was an engine he had more familiarity with.

That is surprising to hear, you mean you gave up playing MGQ Paradox due to the game mechanics?

Reactions: SevySub
Sep 22, 2021
I haven't seen any of the endings yet due to how this game keeps glitching. The Best Blue Haired Girl ending is by far going to be my favorite. Not only would I waifu BBHG (Best Blue Haired Girl) but I actually dislike Nicole despite normally liking bullies.

You are correct, MHC was also being made in RPG Maker. I guess he chose it because it was an engine he had more familiarity with.

That is surprising to hear, you mean you gave up playing MGQ Paradox due to the game mechanics?
I have given up for now, i may play it again one day.

Sep 22, 2021
It looks easy so long as the screen doesn't go black aside from your character.

You definitely should, it's a great game and you are definitely a Luka.
I know it has some great H-scenes like the android twins pegging Luka, but jesus RPG games are such a time sink and i don't really like RPG mechanics.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
is there a walkthrough? After the ball nothing is happening, what I'm missing?
Nobody has made one yet. You most likely encountered one of this game's many glitches. If you don't trigger every flag just right, you will lock yourself out of being able to continue.

Aeldari

Mar 26, 2022
If anyone is thinking about making a walkthrough, I just poked around through the game's json files in the /Data/ folder in the hopes that I could figure out what to do. Seems like it's a trial and error thing.

AgroChase

Sep 25, 2021
Disclaimer, I have not played this and do not intend too.
But between the slur and plagiarized artwork, I felt duty bound to condemn this. Evil occurs when good chooses not to act.
Now, since everyone else has already condemned the slur, I wanna condemn the art theft. Every character is clearly taken from somewhere else, as they have different art styles and I recognize them from other sources.
For laughs though, where are this character port its from? I recognize the blue haired girl is a recolored Sanae from Touhou Hisotensoku.
1712521902492.png 1712521943018.png
Any idea who the others are?

• Angry

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
But between the slur and plagiarized artwork, I felt duty bound to condemn this. Evil occurs when good chooses not to act.
Now, since everyone else has already condemned the slur, I wanna condemn the art theft. Every character is clearly taken from somewhere else, as they have different art styles and I recognize them from other sources.
For laughs though, where are this character port its from? I recognize the blue haired girl is a recolored Sanae from Touhou Hisotensoku.
View attachment 3519918 View attachment 3519919
You never played the game yet you chose to post this here. Please delete this as we don't need your SJW posting here.

And to be clear, I am the one not sitting back and doing nothing to confront evil.

The meme will live on.
IT's rapey rapey time.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fanboi and SevySub

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
Well, it is his first game ever. A bug mess, but I liked one of its endings.
Yeah, that char already exists, some of the others too, but well... at least her hair is blue now xD

And actually it was condemned, I remember seeing people blaming in his other game thread, Domina (which is way more serious, he paid for all the arts present there).

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2021
Bud... first off that is some crazy moral high ground posting for a unpopular hentai game, calm yourself down. you could literally chuck a can of tomato soup at some homeless guy's head from your car and be more humanitarian then making this post, nobody is going to see you as a keyboard hero so stop phrasing your complaints like you are the savior of this world.

The slur is being used as part of degradation fetish, i wasn't into it but if you have degradation fetish especially one centered around shaming your bisexuality i'm sure it's quite effective as a turn on. to say the slur is "morally" wrong would also be kink shaming, in particular kink shaming bisexual men.

As far as the art yes that is taken from touhou... an open source game... meaning he is free to use that art. i'm pretty sure most of the other art in the game are just free RPGmaker assets. but your complaint has already resolved itself because the creator has used custom art for every game he has made after this one. Succubus Hunter can correct me if i'm wrong but i don't remember the F word being used in his other games either so that complaint has also been resolved.

At the end of the day this was a new game dev's first attempt at a hardcore femdom game with very limited knowledge and resources, the game has already been abandoned before it was properly completed, it is already unpopular and will only grow less popular as time passes, you aren't a keyboard freedom fighter you are just shooting a dying horse.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes