parsaitc

Jan 17, 2020
When you check the girls dorm (I think), Gwen will be there and talking to her I believe gives you her route's ending.
Gwen will be there even if I follow the the route where I bully my brother with nicole and I'll be able to get her routes ending. But I want to know which specific collection of choices do I have to make to get all the scenes in her route. I heard she has a pegging scene for example but I've never been able to see it. Getting her ending is easy. I can do it on both routes. It's getting all her scenes that I'm struggling with.

Dec 6, 2018
Gwen will be there even if I follow the the route where I bully my brother with nicole and I'll be able to get her routes ending. But I want to know which specific collection of choices do I have to make to get all the scenes in her route. I heard she has a pegging scene for example but I've never been able to see it. Getting her ending is easy. I can do it on both routes. It's getting all her scenes that I'm struggling with.
While I am not entirely sure, I believe she has a pegging version of her ending. I think that when doing the normal Gwen route steps, instead of betraying Ariah by giving away her position, you acomplish the revenge on Nicole and then before the finishing the Ariah ending you talk to Gwen in the same place you would when doing the Nicole version. As for getting all her scenes, she doesn't have many really.

parsaitc

Jan 17, 2020
While I am not entirely sure, I believe she has a pegging version of her ending. I think that when doing the normal Gwen route steps, instead of betraying Ariah by giving away her position, you acomplish the revenge on Nicole and then before the finishing the Ariah ending you talk to Gwen in the same place you would when doing the Nicole version. As for getting all her scenes, she doesn't have many really.
Thank you!

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes