LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Disclaimer, I have not played this and do not intend too.
But between the slur and plagiarized artwork, I felt duty bound to condemn this. Evil occurs when good chooses not to act.
Now, since everyone else has already condemned the slur, I wanna condemn the art theft. Every character is clearly taken from somewhere else, as they have different art styles and I recognize them from other sources.
For laughs though, where are this character port its from? I recognize the blue haired girl is a recolored Sanae from Touhou Hisotensoku.
View attachment 3519918 View attachment 3519919
Any idea who the others are?
The blind moral righteousness over a shit game on a website full of degenerate pirates is crazy like bro thinks he's taking down the next yandere simulator

you will get a kick out of this game
https://f95zone.to/threads/sex-with-hitler-3d-final-h-studio.136283/

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Bud... first off that is some crazy moral high ground posting for a unpopular hentai game, calm yourself down. you could literally chuck a can of tomato soup at some homeless guy's head from your car and be more humanitarian then making this post, nobody is going to see you as a keyboard hero so stop phrasing your complaints like you are the savior of this world.

The slur is being used as part of degradation fetish, i wasn't into it but if you have degradation fetish especially one centered around shaming your bisexuality i'm sure it's quite effective as a turn on. to say the slur is "morally" wrong would also be kink shaming, in particular kink shaming bisexual men.

As far as the art yes that is taken from touhou... an open source game... meaning he is free to use that art. i'm pretty sure most of the other art in the game are just free RPGmaker assets. but your complaint has already resolved itself because the creator has used custom art for every game he has made after this one. Succubus Hunter can correct me if i'm wrong but i don't remember the F word being used in his other games either so that complaint has also been resolved.

At the end of the day this was a new game dev's first attempt at a hardcore femdom game with very limited knowledge and resources, the game has already been abandoned before it was properly completed, it is already unpopular and will only grow less popular as time passes, you aren't a keyboard freedom fighter you are just shooting a dying horse.
Thank you and very well said.

As for saying faggot, it was used once by Worst Girl, aka Mary.

The blind moral righteousness over a shit game on a website full of degenerate pirates is crazy like bro thinks he's taking down the next yandere simulator

you will get a kick out of this game
https://f95zone.to/threads/sex-with-hitler-3d-final-h-studio.136283/
Stop it youre scaring him.gif

Sep 22, 2021
With the way people bitched, you'd think it started a nuclear holocaust cause that's only one thing people brings up.
Such a shame, this game has countless countless flaws and they all focus on rapey rapey time. i literally didn't know this game had endings after playing it multiple times because of how easily you can get soft locked.

• Sad
Reactions: Loves Butt

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
Such a shame, this game has countless countless flaws and they all focus on rapey rapey time. i literally didn't know this game had endings after playing it multiple times because of how easily you can get soft locked.
To be fair, the line is one of the first things you see if you check out the page. You'd have to download and play the game to know it's as buggy as it looks.

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
Ah so people are complaining without ever playing the game? brain rot indeed.
It doesn't take playing the game to see the presented screenshots and come to some very obvious conclusions. If you present your product as a literal pile of shit, it's not on the customers to give it a chance and prove that it is, indeed, a pile of shit.

• Angry

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
It doesn't take playing the game to see the presented screenshots and come to some very obvious conclusions. If you present your product as a literal pile of shit, it's not on the customers to give it a chance and prove that it is, indeed, a pile of shit.
so you're an advocate of judge things by appearance and I agree to a certain extent but oh boy, that doesn't bode well for you jus judging off the profile pic of some anime kid D= I think you may need to go on a list

• Red Heart

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
so you're an advocate of judge things by appearance and I agree to a certain extent but oh boy, that doesn't bode well for you jus judging off the profile pic of some anime kid D= I think you may need to go on a list
If you can make a convincing argument for "It's rapey rapey time faggot!" not being extremely indicative of weird and pointlessly edgy writing, by all means, go ahead.

Sep 22, 2021
If you can make a convincing argument for "It's rapey rapey time faggot!" not being extremely indicative of weird and pointlessly edgy writing, by all means, go ahead.
Honestly one of my favorite parts of the game. sunny coast is mostly just a really poorly made test game for a new dev getting into the gaming industry, everyone had to start somewhere and clearly he has improved a fuck ton with Domina. but "rapey rapey time" is just such a goofy out of pocket line you would never see in a polished "good" game, it makes it unique and gives an otherwise characterless soft lock simulator some character.

I could see playing the game with some friends because we are bored and laughing our asses off reading that line, sometimes "bad" things become good again if they are funny like old horror movies.

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
Honestly one of my favorite parts of the game. sunny coast is mostly just a really poorly made test game for a new dev getting into the gaming industry, everyone had to start somewhere and clearly he has improved a fuck ton with Domina. but "rapey rapey time" is just such a goofy out of pocket line you would never see in a polished "good" game, it makes it unique and gives an otherwise characterless soft lock simulator some character.

I could see playing the game with some friends because we are bored and laughing our asses off reading that line, sometimes "bad" things become good again if they are funny like old horror movies.
I completely agree that it's the type of bad that can get good because it's bad. Never said otherwise. This game has the air of a complete shitpost, and that's just a bit baffling.

AgroChase

Sep 25, 2021
Thank you and very well said.

As for saying faggot, it was used once by Worst Girl, aka Mary.

View attachment 3784091
You know I posted that comment three months ago right.
I wasn't trying to shame anyone, I just wanted to know more about the artwork and have a silly piss take. I seriously did not expect to still be getting replies three months later.
That moral high ground thing was a joke.
I like Corruption of Champions II and checking the updates page of this site every day. My morals are fucked as it is.
What is actually scaring me SpongeRobert SquareTrousers is people getting this invested in this perceived challenge.
That or humoring me greatly. Depends on which personality is in control at the moment.
By all means though, do not let that stop you. You guys seem to be having fun. I am glad your having fun. I am having fun.

Sep 22, 2021
You know I posted that comment three months ago right.
I wasn't trying to shame anyone, I just wanted to know more about the artwork and have a silly piss take. I seriously did not expect to still be getting replies three months later.
That moral high ground thing was a joke.
I like Corruption of Champions II and checking the updates page of this site every day. My morals are fucked as it is.
What is actually scaring me SpongeRobert SquareTrousers is people getting this invested in this perceived challenge.
That or humoring me greatly. Depends on which personality is in control at the moment.
By all means though, do not let that stop you. You guys seem to be having fun. I am glad your having fun. I am having fun.
I said my peace under the assumption you were deadass serious, and i think i made a pretty good point.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes