4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

gatoconak

Oct 1, 2017
any instant txt skipping. (like renpy way? tried to hold usual buttons and combos but no luck. so i assume none. which is auto-disqualifing)
also no minigames skipping? why ui isnot working during dialogues (like cannot save etc)
Im able to skip text using the buttons of the mouse that are on the left side (mouse 3 & 4) of these "gaming" mouses

Stolito

May 16, 2017
oh i dont have gaming mouse...so u saying it is instant? if that functionality exist...then there must be some keyboard option hm
you can speed up text with shift, it's fast but not as fast as a ren'py skip where you're blazing past scenes

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
you can speed up text with shift, it's fast but not as fast as a ren'py skip where you're blazing past scenes
not sure. dont remember this button to auto-skip.
cannot check as stuck with doggo, need to cheat it somehow / though there is some self-dialogue, no auto skip ...

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
This game need eitheir a Walkthrough or a better save system, cause i'm missing so much content by failing mission,and not being able to load back cause you only have one save slot.....
WDYM? You can easily restart from a lot of points if you missed something.

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
not sure. dont remember this button to auto-skip.
cannot check as stuck with doggo, need to cheat it somehow / though there is some self-dialogue, no auto skip ...
The shift button only works in replay mode, but not normal/dream mode

Lewd_Sensei

Jul 10, 2021
Can someone help, game is crashing more like not even starting. It is just showing white screen and freezing the screen and few seconds later it's saying end process. Does anyone have same issue or I am the only one?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Sunrise Team I can't get past the investigation part with Grimm and the Goth girl. I've shown her everything, let Grimm react and calmed him for everything, nothing moves past it. I have a 100% in the previous chapters, so I shouldn't be missing anything. Is there a specific order I'm supposed to ask in or what?

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes