4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Just started to replay and have a question regarding Part 1 of Prologue - how do you get this?
Talked to Ellen about her daughter, clicked everywhere possible(maybe I'm just blind) - still nothing forum.png

dargun

Jul 23, 2017
Is something bugged with this step? I'm taking the night off at MC apartment (if I understand it correctly, it means that I need to sleep there?) but nothing happens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

twicejjang

Oct 26, 2020
Is the second Holly shower scene bugged? Dont get any dialog or visuals
Yes, it's bugged. Someone else reported it earlier in the thread and the devs said they'll fix it in the next patch.

Is something bugged with this step? I'm taking the night off at MC apartment (if I understand it correctly, it means that I need to sleep there?) but nothing happens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It needs to be night time when you enter the living room of the apartment.

dargun

Jul 23, 2017
It needs to be night time when you enter the living room of the apartment.
Night time with "N" and the moon or with "Zzz"? Because nothing happens on first one and I can't make it to second one, so I might need to replay it I think

Wildfire25

Apr 16, 2021
Night time with "N" and the moon or with "Zzz"? Because nothing happens on first one and I can't make it to second one, so I might need to replay it I think
It might be day specific, also you might need to leave the apartment and come back in.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I was at 100% before the update and I finished all the Holly Challenges but I'm at only at 92%, any idea on what else I need to do? Just find Rebecca?

icanhazbob

Aug 15, 2016
I can't seem to finish Rebecca's quest. I've looked everywhere, I can't trigger the "tenacious mobster" event. Anybody could tell me?

Walkingsage

Jan 12, 2024
on the latest version after rescuing the trapped red haired in prologue 4 I am advised to return to the other red haired female and exit the warehouse. Clicking on the door has no effect and ctrl does not highlight either of them. Could someone please assist me.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes