4.20 star(s) 22 Votes
Jun 5, 2021
I figured it out. Basically in part 1 you need to spot a stupid dog looking in the window of a block A apartment or else you will be locked out of 2 story lines and 1 deck skill.

Last edited:

Mastajimbo55

Aug 1, 2017
How to beat the optional Diplomacy ??? fight? It seems impossible. Have unlocked all bonuses up until that point. It seems to be entirely rng based. And yes i used the search function. Seems i'm not the only one having this problem.
Thank you.

twicejjang

Oct 26, 2020
on the latest version after rescuing the trapped red haired in prologue 4 I am advised to return to the other red haired female and exit the warehouse. Clicking on the door has no effect and ctrl does not highlight either of them. Could someone please assist me.
How to beat the optional Diplomacy ??? fight? It seems impossible. Have unlocked all bonuses up until that point. It seems to be entirely rng based. And yes i used the search function. Seems i'm not the only one having this problem.
Thank you.
I highly recommend that you read the comprehensive guide that user Lewd_Sensei has kindly shared.

Walkingsage

Jan 12, 2024
Reactions: Lewd_Sensei

fabienatsu

Sep 1, 2017
hello I have tried holly's challenge 3 several times but I can't do it no matter what I do thanks for the help

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
hello I have tried holly's challenge 3 several times but I can't do it no matter what I do thanks for the help
It took me a while to find a good convo. Play around with your deck of cards and your stats :) it's challenging but rewarding

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes