elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
God, honestly? Please. All these "NTR games from the POV of the one getting stolen from" suck.
I mean, that's the point of NTR, it's always the perspective the one getting cucked. it's not really NTR if the POV is the one cheating regardless of sex. Still, though I agree it's quite unpleasant that of the few rare games where the "heroine" is a tomboy it's NTR.

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
So, in anticipation for the inevitable question- a quick look at CG indicates that pregnancy might be ending based.

But there are six separate end screens, and there are separate pregnancy scenes. So it has that going for it.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Any game had reverse plot of game like this? MC NTRed 5 couples. something like NTRholic but with more girls. most of them I found are just cheating, MC never talk to the husband. or it's true Netori but with only 1 girl.

Reactions: gooros

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Is this one of those games where you can only choose 1 sex partner path and you have to restart to see all the other sex partner paths/content?
Yes, you can get to a certain point with all the options, but once you progress too far you are locked.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Great question! I hate the ones where they do it behnd your back, I can get that IRL. I want to see it. tags need to be more specific.
Agreed, but anytime someone brings up the need for 3 tags, netorare, netori, netorase. There are people who get mad for some reason.

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
Any game had reverse plot of game like this? MC NTRed 5 couples. something like NTRholic but with more girls. most of them I found are just cheating, MC never talk to the husband. or it's true Netori but with only 1 girl.
Wife Trainer is literally this. Husbands ask to train their wives then you can make them leave them after you complete their training. Lots of different routes too.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes