5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
HD Asset Pack 32

The Asset packs are high resolution, standalone images and animations from the game. Adding some missing scenes from the last couple builds and a few older scenes. There are still a handful missing, but I'll slowly catch them up to what is in the game.

Last edited:

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
HD Asset Pack 32

The Asset packs are high resolution, standalone images and animations from the game. Adding some missing scenes from the last couple builds and a few older scenes. There are still a handful missing, but I'll slowly catch them up to what is in the game.

This should be updated to the front page.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
HD Asset Pack 32

What are theses missing scenes?

DonSquiggles

Jun 28, 2017
What are theses missing scenes?
It's not any specifically missing, he's just got some randomly spread out that he hasn't remembered to put into the packs. I remember that galatea supergirl intro was missing, but I can't remember any others in particular atm. You'd have to compare what's present in game with what's actually missing from the pack

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
HD Asset Pack 32

OK. I got bored and curious at the same time, so I downloaded the latest pack (32) and sorted the stuff for myself.
After some checking, I managed to identify all most of the missing pictures.
Some of the things might sound a bit nitpicky, but for the sake of completion, here is a list of the missing stuff:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the record: During my "cataloguing process" I deleted every single background-less picture unless there was no picture-with-background provided. Therefore, there might be some missing background-less pictures that I did not find, as I was not looking for them. Also I did not bother to check the backgrounds folder itself.

EDIT: I updated the list with Supergirl's and Wonder Woman's missing scenes.

Last edited:
May 11, 2018
OK. I got bored and curious at the same time, so I downloaded the latest pack (32) and sorted the stuff for myself.
After some checking, I managed to identify all most of the missing pictures.
Some of the things might sound a bit nitpicky, but for the sake of completion, here is a list of the missing stuff:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the record: During my "cataloguing process" I deleted every single background-less picture unless there was no picture-with-background provided. Therefore, there might be some missing background-less pictures that I did not find, as I was not looking for them. Also I did not bother to check the backgrounds folder itself.
Scene with WW lasso

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
HD Asset Pack 32

nopy is over, or so I undertand when I click the links. Could you please upload on other download page? Thanks.

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
nopy is over, or so I undertand when I click the links. Could you please upload on other download page? Thanks.
I myself do not upload these onto Nopy or other file hosting sites, that is done by the Devs who made the Asset Pack, I just post the Patreon post with the links provided in the post. Maybe you can ask someone here who downloaded the Asset Pack for a Copy if you're looking for one. I have not downloaded an Asset Pack in ages due to my Laptop not being broken.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote