5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
There is a new asset pack so I am posting a list of the missing pics again. The conditions of my search remained the same as before: I deleted every single background-less picture unless there was no picture-with-background provided. Therefore, there might be some missing background-less pictures that I did not find, as I was not looking for them. Also I did not bother to check the backgrounds folder itself.

Here is what I have (not) found:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also... the changelog states some of these to be already included, but they are not.

If any of you have access to their patreon and/or discord, feel free to send them this list. I am unable to do so myself.

mighty

Jun 29, 2017
There is a new asset pack so I am posting a list of the missing pics again. The conditions of my search remained the same as before: I deleted every single background-less picture unless there was no picture-with-background provided. Therefore, there might be some missing background-less pictures that I did not find, as I was not looking for them. Also I did not bother to check the backgrounds folder itself.

Here is what I have (not) found:
Also... the changelog states some of these to be already included, but they are not.

If any of you have access to their patreon and/or discord, feel free to send them this list. I am unable to do so myself.
You're doing god's work <3

miko321

Aug 17, 2018
So I just found some Tala images from 2 years (or more) ago that I can't see in any of the asset packs, what's up with that, any one know? Any idea how to get all images missing from these asset packs?

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
So I just found some Tala images from 2 years (or more) ago that I can't see in any of the asset packs, what's up with that, any one know? Any idea how to get all images missing from these asset packs?

There's quite a bit missing from the Asset Packs actually. I think its because the noble soul who provides us with such packs has difficulty with extracting certain things. It was explained a long time ago and I forgot the reasoning, I just know there is some.

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
More than likely fan edits.
All of those are actual game footage.
There are quite a lot more scenes missing in the asset pack then what Kain lists up there actually.
The backlog is gigantic and it will remain to be seen if all the high-resolution images will be released in the end.

Also the asset pack is released by SR7 (the author) himself, they are his direct from photoshop exports which are high resolution. The sprites (pictures) used in the game have to be smaller because of the limitation of the Unity game engine. Once created the images have to be resized to the smaller dimensions in order to be used in the game.

It is peculiar that SR7 has gaps in what he releases as he should have all the source material and be able to release it to patreons after each update.

Last edited:
Reactions: mighty

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017

HD Asset Pack 34

The Asset packs are high resolution, standalone images and animations from the game.
Added in a lot of older missing scenes, but still some older animations and misc ones that need to be put in eventually.

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
OK, you know the drill by now:

The changelog states some of these to be already included, but they are not.
They managed to put in a lot from my previous lists (but not all), so they have that going on for them.
But I also found more missing pics, that I forgot about previously. And it is very possible there still is something I overlooked.

EDIT: updated Wonder Woman

Last edited:

Parafast

Jun 4, 2020
Hey y'all.

Might someone help out & tell a new fish only six or so years late to the game where links to all previous asset packs could be here, or assist if they're currently not? NOPY is long since the dead and I can't find everything on MEGA. Would truly appreciate the leg up for getting started collecting. Thanks for the help!

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
Hey y'all.

Might someone help out & tell a new fish only six or so years late to the game where links to all previous asset packs could be here, or assist if they're currently not? NOPY is long since the dead and I can't find everything on MEGA. Would truly appreciate the leg up for getting started collecting. Thanks for the help!
You don't need the previous ones. The asset pack in this case is always a collection of all the previous releases plus the new stuff, so the latest one contains all previous assets.

Parafast

Jun 4, 2020
You don't need the previous ones. The asset pack in this case is always a collection of all the previous releases plus the new stuff, so the latest one contains all previous assets.
Really? Well thanks in any case for answering my question so quickly. You made my day.

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
7zip is significantly smaller in size in this case, but does require a separate app to work. That extra step is prohibitive for some.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote