5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
So just to clarify, even though the Asset Packs are uploaded twice in different archive formats, they still have the same stuff even though the file size is smaller for one of the archives?

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
HD Asset Pack 35 / Bonus Pack 10

The Asset packs are high resolution, standalone images and animations from the game.
Added in a lot of older missing scenes, but still some older animations and misc ones that need to be put in eventually.
The new Evo Bonus Pack is also in here, so enjoy!

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
HD Asset Pack 35 / Bonus Pack 10

The Asset packs are high resolution, standalone images and animations from the game.
Added in a lot of older missing scenes, but still some older animations and misc ones that need to be put in eventually.
The new Evo Bonus Pack is also in here, so enjoy!

Bonus Pack .Zip
Asset Pack 35 .Zip
Asset Pack 35 .7z
Anyone can share a link that is not from MEGA? It doesn't allow me to download it...

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I know the Bonus Pack is different from the main Asset Packs. I was asking whether the main Asset Packs contain the same stuff even though the two compressed folders are different sizes.
One is zip and the 7z, which has a higher compression ratio. Just make sure you can open it.

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
They released another asset pack, which means I get to post another list of missing stuff.

This time they added only the "new content" scenes from SU_2.3.6 and nothing else, so the list remains mostly the same. Again the changelog may state some of those to be already included, but they are not. And again, it is possible there still is something I have overlooked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If any of you have access to their patreon and/or discord, feel free to send them this list. I am unable to do so myself.

randomname42

May 30, 2017
The older Asset Packs are redundant, so they really should just be removed (or at least hidden into a spoiler section with a note saying as much) to save people getting confused and downloading an extra couple of gigs.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I haven't checked to see which are still available but some of the older ones have pics before 'improvements' or changes were made. Such as a few of Lois and some of Harley.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote