5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

randomname42

May 30, 2017
Well, with the 3 packs listed in the OP at least, I can say for sure after doing a hashcheck comparison that there are no images in pack 31 or 32 which are not also in 35.

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
New asset pack even included the two new leash scenes for the wonder sluts, that wasn't released in the last version. (y) (y) (y)

I haven't checked to see which are still available but some of the older ones have pics before 'improvements' or changes were made. Such as a few of Lois and some of Harley.
There are new and old versions of some of the poses in the archive.

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
is there a hero who could put new asset pack in separate folders on Mega or Google Drive so that we don't have to download all the pack, rather just pick which we want? (besides, Mega will not let me download over 2gig)
thank you

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
is there a hero who could put new asset pack in separate folders on Mega or Google Drive so that we don't have to download all the pack, rather just pick which we want? (besides, Mega will not let me download over 2gig)
thank you
You only need to download the latest one. Each new Asset Pack just adds new items to the previous one while still having the same files of the previous ones.

Reactions: Krull

vyv_ilya

Nov 16, 2019
They released another asset pack, which means I get to post another list of missing stuff.

This time they added only the "new content" scenes from SU_2.3.6 and nothing else, so the list remains mostly the same. Again the changelog may state some of those to be already included, but they are not. And again, it is possible there still is something I have overlooked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If any of you have access to their patreon and/or discord, feel free to send them this list. I am unable to do so myself.
Luthor's sprites are also missing.

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
HD Asset Pack 36

The Asset packs are high resolution, standalone images and animations from the game.
Added in a lot of older missing scenes, but still some older animations and misc ones that need to be put in eventually.

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
I usually post a list of pictures that are in the game and not in the latest assets pack.
Today I got lazy and only checked the AssetsChangelog.txt and not the pictures themselves.
They included all available Lana Lang stuff and nothing else, so my list remains mostly same as last time.

If any of you have access to their patreon and/or discord, feel free to send them this list. I am unable to do so myself.

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
I usually post a list of pictures that are in the game and not in the latest assets pack.
Today I got lazy and only checked the AssetsChangelog.txt and not the pictures themselves.
They included all available Lana Lang stuff and nothing else, so my list remains mostly same as last time.

thanks for this. I don't get why is there so much missing assets...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote