• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Sunshine Love [Ch.1 v1.00, Ch.2 v1.01i, & Ch.3 v1.01i] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label before_main_menu is defined twice, at File "SanchoMod/SanchoMod SunshineLove v0.08.rpyc", line 1203:

and File "zz_ipatch/zz_ipatch.rpyc", line 33:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Sun Jan 9 12:36:00 2022
Please remove the iPatch you installed separately "zz_ipatch.rpyc". It is not needed as SanchoMod has it already self-contained. Regards.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Not sure if this is because of your mod but when I scroll down in the Gallery I get this:

1645745551609.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Not sure if this is because of your mod but when I scroll down in the Gallery I get this:

View attachment 1672827
The issue is the dev's, he named the image file incorrectly. The OEM gallery is broken. The mod has named it's thumbnail to match this incorrect naming. There is resolution....having two of the same thumbnails named differently until the dev resolves the issue. below you will find both, named correctly which will resolve your issue with either gallery.

Extract and copy the two images below into the appropriate directory (folder) being:
(name of VN)/game/images/replay/80

Reactions: Ancandune

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The issue is the dev's, he named the image file incorrectly. The OEM gallery is broken. The mod has named it's thumbnail to match this incorrect naming. There is resolution....having two of the same thumbnails named differently until the dev resolves the issue. below you will find both, named correctly which will resolve your issue with either gallery.

Extract and copy the two images below into the appropriate directory (folder) being:
(name of VN)/game/images/replay/80
Do I have to unren for that?
I don't have an image folder.

1645755080308.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Do I have to unren for that?
I don't have an image folder.

View attachment 1673095
just create the folder structure and it'll work for ya. again, the dev messed up.

To be thorough... create a directory under "game" named "images", then under "images" create a directory named "replay", then lastly under that create a directory named "08". Once inside "08", extract or copy the two image files into that.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
just create the folder structure and it'll work for ya. again, the dev messed up.

To be thorough... create a directory under "game" named "images", then under "images" create a directory named "replay", then lastly under that create a directory named "08". Once inside "08", extract or copy the two image files into that.
Worked without a problem.
Thank you.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You probably already know but a new update was released.

Might I also suggest that you get your mod linked to the Sunshine Love OP (for both CH1 and 2)?
This mod is pretty great but without being linked... well it's hard to find if you don't know what you're looking for.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You probably already know but a new update was released.

Might I also suggest that you get your mod linked to the Sunshine Love OP (for both CH1 and 2)?
This mod is pretty great but without being linked... well it's hard to find if you don't know what you're looking for.
I appreciate it, thanks for the input but getting it linked is up to moderators and with a couple being against me they reject my request to have it listed instantly without merit. It is what it is.

• Sad
Reactions: Uthuriel

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Looks like the coding in Ch2 is almost identical to Ch1 which will save me a ton of time. I'll start pumping code in Ch2 and I'll keep you folks updated on progress. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry for the delay, I'm updating Ch1 of the mod as well so it's all cohesive, and tightening up some of the code that is a tad sloppy. Bear with me, thank you for your patience (it's pretty late here and I've been drinking with company.... it's Saturday after all).

Spirk

Feb 19, 2018
Sorry for the delay, I'm updating Ch1 of the mod as well so it's all cohesive, and tightening up some of the code that is a tad sloppy. Bear with me, thank you for your patience (it's pretty late here and I've been drinking with company.... it's Saturday after all).
Always love your mods brother. Just one thing when I was using the last version the incest toggle didn't seem to work properly. If it was enabled it still defaulted to the non-incest dialogue. Even on a new start. Not sure if you've already accounted for that?

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Always love your mods brother. Just one thing when I was using the last version the incest toggle didn't seem to work properly. If it was enabled it still defaulted to the non-incest dialogue. Even on a new start. Not sure if you've already accounted for that?
Yep, it's one of the items I already fixed. It worked before I updated the mod to v1.00b. Apologies but it and a few other minor items have been resolved. I'll likely compile and push it out first, then continue on Ch2. Thanks for lookin' out though bud.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sidenote for Ch2: There's so many branch splits it's making me think this is the perfect time to throw some combo menu choices at y'all (split scenes). I'll go get some rest in a bit and do that with a fresh pot of coffee. I'll flesh out the splits like I did in my Being a DIK mod, notifying that pure play variables will get fucked but that should be obvious nonetheless. Anyway I'm back to it for a bit longer although it's early morning here and the alcohol is certainly taking effect....

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning folks. OK, fresh pot of coffee and I'll start compiling Ch1 first and deploy, then compile/test Ch2 for deployment. Regards.

• Love
Reactions: Uthuriel

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI, as I compile and test both chapters, here's the resolution of the ipatch error described. It's all good now and will be uploaded into the OP in a few. Regards.
SL SM B05a.jpg SL SM B05b.jpg

Reactions: Spirk

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Chapter 2, confirmed "DonutFinder" working on all of 'em:
1645979141431.png

Currently this feature is toggled on/off with the SanchoMod's ChoiceGuide. I may make this a separate toggle later, it's not much to code, but seems a rather minor task at the moment. I'll jot it down for further review.

• Love
Reactions: Nilo11

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Chapter 2 is compiled and being final tested now...not much longer folks. The link in the OP for Chapter 1 is fresh, squashing all know previous bugs and introducing newest SanchoMod core features. I'll keep you posted, we're in the final stretch. Regards.

Edit: All the new links in the OP are live. Go get you some. Enjoy.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes