Mod Ren'Py Sunshine Love [Ch.1 v1.00, Ch.2 v1.01i, & Ch.3 v1.01i] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Can someone explain how I can unlock all the scenes and the endings?

I am having issues getting some endings even though everything is set properly

muuuuhya

Aug 7, 2019
First please insure you installed the proper version of the mod for Ch1 (use only SanchoMod for Ch1 of course). Otherwise line 7630 is a dev code line being exactly "show sc w2eowhall h57" which is simply an image, then it's followed by a menu choice being:
View attachment 2985218

It took me a bit to figure out how to get to here... apparently you have to not have sex with Vicky on the date, accepted the Wk2 Twins Proposal, and be on Lily's path... but I found where you are.

I find zero issue though. What is not making any sense is your report has this garbage encrypted text in the error:
Code:
Full traceback:
  File "game/02_week2_02.rpyc", line 7630, in script
    �����ź�'P:�*n8bY|\<���FxS�ܳ���7�5@#�4J��Ba����k��^�JC�n��zg����U�܎�� ���hf6��c��N�ܸ�ja��7��jA-Pک�Z�66�BЬ&J�;�r��*�X]%��*�h4
That leads me to requiring additional info from you as this is not normal. What have you done to the base VN scripts?

I have the same error and I've done nothing particular to the scripts, it's just the base game from the other thread in this forum with your mod on top in the "/game" subfolder. Neither did I change any values or strings, used any cheats nor the devconsole, I'm just using the walkthrough and notifications for the collectibles.

Screenshot 2024-09-15 152300.png

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I have the same error and I've done nothing particular to the scripts, it's just the base game from the other thread in this forum with your mod on top in the "/game" subfolder. Neither did I change any values or strings, used any cheats nor the devconsole, I'm just using the walkthrough and notifications for the collectibles.

View attachment 4036342
This isn't going to get updated, Sancho has been gone nearly 3 months now. So whatever errors are happening you are going to have to ignore or find a way around them.

muuuuhya

Aug 7, 2019
Does this mode only work on PC? Because I tried in vain on Android, the game does not detect it.
No, as far as I'm aware mac and android would need a different specific version of a mod to function. Since there aren't any extra downloads for a mac/android version of this mod, I'm assuming it won't work.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes